Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How does a Breast grow in most of us ?

The reason I ask is because a friend of mine sent me her pics this week which showed a most gorgeous pair of very rounded and large A's with too die for nipples, sigh,

Then she sent me her early pics as they started too literally sprout and were very pointed , just like 2 tent pegs shooting off from her chest,

Now as I looked at the 2 photos the distance from chest wall too very very pointy nipple was the same distance or looked so as the fully formed rounded breast.

Now I have seen this on a couple of girls here, really pointy out nipples then the breast seem too fill in all around the points.

So the question is on some do the breasts protrude much more than the initial point growth ?

Do appreciate some of us will mound out again and then fill round, think poss Elisa did ?

Mine dont seem too this rocket nipple launch and fill, they just sort of grow ?

Julie

I am hoping that this will happen with me. My nipples are pretty much erect and pointy much of the time.... quite tender too... I 'think' I can see some growth in the surrounding tissue.... but since I have only been on Ainterol PM for a comparatively short time, that may be wishful looking

My first and second buds were pointy and filled out, right now they have been growing out all week and areola doubled in size and older areola turned very dark. I can feel sore strands filling outwards from my breasts. Wierd thing is all this rapid growth started when I ran out of pm 3 days ago, should have more in tomorrow hopefully. Adding RC to boost growth as another person did. So far everything they did I'm getting double the results Big Grin

Mine seem to be in a more pointy stage in the morning for some reason.
But more round and bouncy after massage and as the day goes on.
I am thinking they grow from center and fill outwards.

(16-07-2013, 03:22 PM)julieTG Wrote:  The reason I ask is because a friend of mine sent me her pics this week which showed a most gorgeous pair of very rounded and large A's with too die for nipples, sigh,

Then she sent me her early pics as they started too literally sprout and were very pointed , just like 2 tent pegs shooting off from her chest,

Now as I looked at the 2 photos the distance from chest wall too very very pointy nipple was the same distance or looked so as the fully formed rounded breast.

Now I have seen this on a couple of girls here, really pointy out nipples then the breast seem too fill in all around the points.

So the question is on some do the breasts protrude much more than the initial point growth ?

Do appreciate some of us will mound out again and then fill round, think poss Elisa did ?

Mine dont seem too this rocket nipple launch and fill, they just sort of grow ?

Julie

There are different types of breasts

Heres how they all grow

http://puberty101.blogspot.in/2011/08/5-...pment.html

Here is are the different types:

http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php

Ha and today mine have changed

Now for the last few weeks they were small and jiggling about so that must have been flesh with a little underneath

Now today they do not jiggle , but move , as they seem more pointy out and stiffer, also there seems too be a heck of a lot more strands deep inside so can only presume I seem too have grown some more connective tissue ?

Julie

My areolas have grown more and my breasts are filling and firming further. The size now I notice jiggling everytime I hit a bump, run, walk up and down stairs. Good feeling to have

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon