Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Low Sex Drive - ? pill

[/align]Hi guys

i am new to the forum and finding this website so interestin. i stumbled across is originally for the NBE. then was fascinated by the honey lightening eyes and corsetting etc. ive spent hours so far reading up.,#

my biggiest concern is my sex drive though. it is basically non existant and has been for the last year. my bf is very understanding but it really frustrates.

i have two factors....birth control severly reduced my sex drive, i used to clear up acne (dianette) it worked but it also reduced how often i wanted sex (everyday if not more, to few times a week) i didnt mind this as it was still there.

then the doctor took me off, put me back on, took me off and i started getting side effects. it also coincided with been diagnosed with vitamin b12 deficieny and IBS flaring badly, then becoming pregnant all within 3 months. i miscarried. and went back on birth control again.

i stopped it completely march of this year convinced this was the problem. although i feel much more normal in myself as a person my sex drive hasnt really come back 6 months later. although i do feel each cycle i am regulating more if that makes sense (less moody with the pmt etc)

the only time of the month i have a sex drive is on my period.

i am so confused and have tried some herbs, i..e maca and it hasnt worked.

if anyone has anyone any personal experiences would be nice to hear, and im sorry this is so long.

mel xxx

i have used the pill borth control and depo but no i can not even imagine what a low sex drive would be like i cant understand not wanting sex because it feels good I want it all the time. How is it like the feeling of not wanting sex? like when a man you do not want hits on you? even then i still want sex just not with him. I dont know what to suggest maybe try a subliminal or something try different things to find something that turns you on maybe pueraria it helps make things wetter down there it could help.

I think its happening to me too :/
I've started taking the pill for the first time about 3 months ago.

Before I also had a veryyy high sex drive.
It's not that I don't like sex. I love it! But it seems like I like the idea of sex more than the act itself.

When I'm with my boyfriend, I almost never feel like doing it and when we do it just feels so empty and meaningless. Sometimes it starts to hurt a lot :/

I'm not quite sure it is from the pill but it seems like this problems started as I started taking it.

I'm still young and this is very frustrating sometimes.

It is very convenient for me to use the pill, since he is allergic to latex in condoms, its practical and makes me look better (I got bigger breasts and less acne xD) so I don't want to stop it.

I just hope I can find other solution.

@DaisySlasher I have this same problem but I'm not on any birth control. I think it's a mental thing with me. Every time me and my bf try to have sex it hurts immensely, almost like I'm being tortured. I am not a virgin and I have had sex with him about 10 or 15 times, but 90% of those were uncomfortable to me. We've tried foreplay, lubricants, different positions and they all feel painful. He's very understanding of the situation but I am simply scared and turned off to vaginal sex. We do other things but for awhile maca root and L-Arginine together was helping with my sex drive but I think my fear override me being able to relax. I feel really bad that my bf can't get everything that he wants from me. He's scared to hurt me and I am too scared to endure minutes of pain. Sadly this is something we've became used to.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supple...our-libido

This link help me gain knowledge on what vitamins that can help.

Hope this helps.

BC has severely lowered my sex drive in the past and also kind of dried it up down there. In my current relationship we decided for me to not be on BC because it's not too healthy. I have had a great sex drive throughout our relationship. It's been a little over 2 years. It feels so nice to constantly desire him. I wonder if that would have helped things in my past relationships if I just hadn't been on the pill.

You would have best results with a combo of things, I take maca the recommended dose as well as 1-2 cups of damiana tea per day, but I didn't experience an increased sex drive until about 2 months of consistently taking both.

If you're not feeling wet enough, you could try sticking a vitamin c (ascorbic acid) pill up there, I use these for yeast infection prevention and about 2 hours after I put it in I am pretty much dripping wet, and this is something I NEVER experienced in the past. It is very important that it be plain vitamin c/ ascorbic acid, without any additives such as rose hips and such (most of them have additives for better absorption so you'd probably have to hunt around or go online). . Don't use this method for more than 7 days at a time to prevent irritation.

As for pain..... if you're expecting pain and thus tensing up then that'll make it worse... you could try having him finger you first, 1 then 2 then 3 fingers just so the stretch is more gradual, and then once he gets you going & all hot get him inside you with you on top of him face to face nice and close, don't let him thrust! Just sit there and grind on him and work up your own pleasure, and find the best place for your legs. The more bent and up by his upper abdomen they are the more he'll smack his piece into your cervix, which could be causing your pain. Just be fearless and have fun! And stay in charge until it feels better! And take something to relax you like 3 strong cups of valerian root tea

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon