Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Your thoughts

My goals are

Female breasts perhaps a slight feminisation but looking for breasts and mental balance

However this time round my body seems super reactive ?

My legs have thinned, waist thinned, fat around hips enlarged , feet thinner, the muscle and flesh seem too be whiz zing around stripping off

And yes boob growth is significantly faster this 2nd time round

I am already getting comments about losing weight and looking different only 5 weeks in ?

My doses hav been 2000-3000mg from day one , 5 weeks ago ?

Am I on too high ?

If I was in full transition these body changes would be awesome, but I'm not

I am keen for breast growth though

So my thoughts were once I have achieved the breast growth required, if I scaled back on doses , would my weight go back on a little ?

I actually like having my very strong male strength , but do expect too lose some strength

Advice most welcome

Julie

As can be seen from enclosed pm is a lot more powerful than first thought

by 2560 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:16 pm
For whats its worth, below is a excerpt from Ainterol's PM's US distributor.
I think it clears up or explains why some people have problem with certain dosing levels.

Excerpt:

RE: Ainterol's Pueraria Mirifica Content - An End to the Controversy
Just to make this easier to understand after doing the math each 500mg pill of Ainterol contains roughly .2mg of miroestrol which is roughly equivalent .2mg of 17 beta estradiol.

As little as .25 mg of 17 beta estradiol has been shown to aid in preventing bone loss in menopausal women with .5 mg to 1mg commonly prescribed. So 2 pills a day of ainterol should be the perfect solution to prevent bone loss in most women - maybe less when you take into consideration ainterol's pueraria mirifica also contains Deoxymiroestrol which is 10 times more potent but exists in far smaller quantities.

To go to the other extreme men wishing to transition to women are commonly prescribed up to 2mg a day of 17 beta estradiol which is approximately equivalent to 10 pills a day of ainterol. Remember transsexuals are constantly monitored by doctors and get monthly blood tests to prevent any problems such as life threatening blood clots so it only goes to reason that you should NOT take 10 pills a day unless directed by a doctor and under medical supervision! Also not considered is the Deoxymiroestrol which may suggest 5 pills a day may be equivelent to a transsexual dose. I have heard of many Thai Ladyboys taking up to 3000mgs to 5000mgs a day of pueraria mirifica to obtain there womenly figures but this is a dangerous dose and may cause blood clots - although none have ever been reported the danger in theory does exist so be responsible.

As far as breast growth is concerned miroestrol is twice as effective in promoting breast growth as 17 beta estradiol and 2 pills a day for women is all that is needed period.

If you are looking for healthier skin and nails - 1 pill a day.

If you are a man looking for hair loss prevention and yes it can restore hair color in some also then just 1 pill a day is sufficient and will not result in feminization (providing normal range testosterone levels exist).

I hope that clarifies just how potent pueraria mirifica is but just to get the point across one last time pueraria mirifica has about 3,000 times the estrogenic activity of soy isoflavones. It makes soy look like a placebo!

Your last post seems to contain really important information if it is reliable. Where was it originally posted, since it seems to me that it should be referenced in the blog? What I would still like to know is the actual timing of the metabolism of PM. Assuming it is taken orally, it must take a certain time for it to reach the liver and for the estrogenic components to rise and then fall in the bloodstream, and to bind to the estrogen receptors that can use them. What is the duration of this last process and how often does the bound estrogen need to be replaced? I have never seen any hard data on even the half life of the PM estrogens, beyond a guesstimate of two or three hours, but I suspect that the receptor binding and assimilation phase may be longer - there certainly seems to be a continuing effect for a couple of days when PM is stopped. I may have misunderstood these mechanisms, bur some guidance as to the sequence of events and their timing would be useful in devising dosage routines.

To get back to your main query, your objectives are very similar to my own, but I don`t think that I can help you very much, because having already lost normal male function I don`t really have to bother about preserving itSad

That post comes from Ainterol's forum, posted by Mr Flynn, IIRC.

Lisia

it does indeed

My only point of posting is that many of us underestimate how powerful
PM actually is

Some of our results here are actually faster and volume growth are better than synthetics,

Julie

Agreed, and good idea posting it over here.

(23-07-2013, 07:43 PM)julieTG Wrote:  My goals are

Female breasts perhaps a slight feminisation but looking for breasts and mental balance

However this time round my body seems super reactive ?

My legs have thinned, waist thinned, fat around hips enlarged , feet thinner, the muscle and flesh seem too be whiz zing around stripping off

And yes boob growth is significantly faster this 2nd time round

I am already getting comments about losing weight and looking different only 5 weeks in ?

My doses hav been 2000-3000mg from day one , 5 weeks ago ?

Am I on too high ?

If I was in full transition these body changes would be awesome, but I'm not

I am keen for breast growth though

So my thoughts were once I have achieved the breast growth required, if I scaled back on doses , would my weight go back on a little ?

I actually like having my very strong male strength , but do expect too lose some strength

Advice most welcome

Julie
I believe that once you stop taking Pueraria Mirifica everything will return to the state it was before. And since it will be of reasonably short duration you testicles will return to their original size. Testosterone and your sex drive will probably be greater.
Your breast growth is permanent.

The use of a breast pump will speed up breast growth and can be used later to add a cup size which will last a few hours

Well
I was on pm for 6 months with growth

When came off yes growth went

Sex drive came back and hardness but I was much calmer than before

So it was almost as before but with the edge taken off

Julie

Crikey

Last night I came copiously and did not even get hard ?

Julie

(25-07-2013, 07:39 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  I believe that once you stop taking Pueraria Mirifica everything will return to the state it was before. And since it will be of reasonably short duration you testicles will return to their original size. Testosterone and your sex drive will probably be greater.
Your breast growth is permanent.

The use of a breast pump will speed up breast growth and can be used later to add a cup size which will last a few hours

LOL. Did you even do ANY research before making these outlandish claims? Opinions are interesting... Facts are much more useful.

Truth is. Sometimes you never do recover. Most of the time you do.

Breast growth is tricky. Depends how far along you were developed. Up to about stage 3 - all gone. Stage 4 and above, nice full, perky boobs will deflate into saggy masses of flesh.

A pump will also vary. Some people it does help. Some it does nothing. No matter what you really shouldn't expect any crazy gains from pumping, that HAS happened, but it's rare to the point of making it a near non-topic.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon