Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Building permanent breast growth

(01-08-2013, 12:27 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Even though you may not loose functionality, having a significantly lower libdo can still strain a relationship I think. I don't know if you have told her, but I think this is why it's all the more reason why it's so important about disclosing your pursuit of NBE to one's significant other. She should know if your libido starts to decline it has nothing to do with her.

Absolutely correct. I'm single right now but very open to dating (the quirky kinky type Blush ) and it will include full disclosure.

(01-08-2013, 12:27 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Yeah. YMWV. Your Mileage Will Vary. Though I must stress that sabers was NOT overstating the loss problem. EVERYONE who loses hormones will experience it. And it's NOT any sort of pretty loss either. You'll go from nice, full, perky boobs to this saggy flabs of skin look. Seriously. You WILL need to "maintain". Whatever that actually means for you.

"saggy flabs of skin" - ugh. If the choice is "saggy flabs of skin" and "full and perky boobs"... maintenance doses aren't that expensive an option

(01-08-2013, 12:27 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  But yeah. It's all over the place on what may or may not happen there. You will almost inevitably lose sperm. You won't be able to get her pregnant. But depending on your own personal view on things that might be a good thing.

Some people completely lose libido and can't even get it up. Others mostly lose it but can still sort of function, and some even gain a whole new kind of libido.

No plans for children too, so no problem there. Will experiment to see what happens.

Thanks for all the advice!

(dupe post)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon