Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No no no

My wife walked into the bedroom last night and said

Do you fancy sharing one of those no no no epillators

Yes yes yes I said

Result , have been telepathically been beaming that out for weeks

Happy girl

Julie

Ugh. Be prepared for mega disappointment and the smell of lots of burned hair.

It basically just burns the ends of the hair off at the skin. Doesn't get down to the root to do any permanent damage. It's little better than extremely close shaving... Except it smells worse, you could burn yourself, and some people who have sensitive skin who can shave with reasonable accommodation can NOT handle the No No.

What it consists of is a superheated wire gliding along the surface of the skin.

(27-07-2013, 11:40 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  some people who have sensitive skin who can shave with reasonable accommodation can NOT handle the No No.

What it consists of is a superheated wire gliding along the surface of the skin.

yep, tried one myself, might as well have tried to BBQ myself.

Um
Must admit the reviews seem awful

J

you can probably get something more effective for a similar price i get lasered its great one of the things i love about spain getting lasered here is almost the same price as a wax in the uk.

(28-07-2013, 01:35 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  you can probably get something more effective for a similar price i get lasered its great one of the things i love about spain getting lasered here is almost the same price as a wax in the uk.

Wow. Must needs move to Spain huh? lol. Laser here is HORRID. I don't know how much wax's are in the UK but if they're anything like the US that's CRAZY CHEAP!

i seen a bikini wax there for about 35puonds for the whole thing but yes here mines 30euro the same price for all 'big' areas and buy one get one half price.

(28-07-2013, 05:19 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  i seen a bikini wax there for about 35puonds for the whole thing but yes here mines 30euro the same price for all 'big' areas and buy one get one half price.

Dayaaam. That's WAAAAAAY less!

We're usually talking $150 for a large area, $90 for something tiny.

If you can find a package deal you might get something similar to what you describe, but that's half off $150... Still no where near as nice!

(28-07-2013, 01:35 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  you can probably get something more effective for a similar price i get lasered its great one of the things i love about spain getting lasered here is almost the same price as a wax in the uk.

I have heard Similar about Mexico.

i think its probably because spanish women normally have darker body hair so its more needed but its popular with men here too

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon