Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Next Buy: Clothes Edition

Ok so I need a little help, do you think this outfit would look good?

This shirt
[attachment=3745]

With this skirt and belt, the shirt is tucked in.
[attachment=3747]

And these shoes...yes or no to the shoes?
[attachment=3746]

the shirt is cute and t would go well with the skirt i really like the shoes if they match or not id still buy them too

Sorry gotta split the post.

And these socks in navy blue.

[attachment=3748]

I like the shirt, skirt, sock combo but I'm unsure of the shoes.

The outfit will cost less than $20 in total and the shoes are $16.00

So that's a great deal!!

OR

Should I go with a nice pair of red flat to accent the red buttons of the shirt but not enough to draw away from the entire outfit, the flats can't be to noisy.

I'll try and find some nice red flats to show.

(28-07-2013, 02:34 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  the shirt is cute and t would go well with the skirt i really like the shoes if they match or not id still buy them too

I'm definitely feeling the shirt and skirt and sock comb, but it's the shoes that's giving me trouble. I don't wanna get them and they not go with the outfit. I'm thinking maybe red flat instead to accent the red buttons on the shirt. I don't know yet though.

It looks like the skirt comes with a little tan belt tie that matches the colour of the shoes, that would draw it together and I think they are a good pair to wear with high socks

I am in love with that skirt btw!!

No to the shoes. It doesn't match the skirt at all. The red flat you mentionned would be a better choice.
[Image: 530972.jpg?1369706250]

Aliexpress has some good looking shoes and stuff. But I never bought anything from the web site before.

The shirt and skirt are good but i think instead of flats go with the heels as it gives a classy look to the whole appearance. Flats may also look good but will give a very normal look.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon