Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Testosterone levels

Ok
I have just posted a thread on fatigue and muscle pain

However now having googled the symptoms for low testosterone,

I seem to have them now so looks as if pm has kicked my level down

Perhaps too much ?

I now have this week

Lethargy, fatigue, depression, weakness, pains in feet, zero interest in sex , unlike last week, these are all classic symptoms of t levels too low

So I still want too grow , but also want too feel more normal as this is horrible

Anybody else had this ?

Any suggestions besides cutting pm doses ?

Julie

I experience many symptom you listed. I believe this common effect of low testosterone. As now I just accept the symptom if I want feminization effect from pm. Hopefully I can get used to it.

Just make sure it's not e-dominance, then I would recommend Progesterone. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5135

It seems to me as if your hormone levels must be unstable and all over the place - I don't know why nor how you fix it.

I have read about the apparently usual symptoms of low T, but for me it's not been like that. Rather, it's a great relief from the distracting urge simply to plant my seed, while PM lets me feel at peace with myself but still a sexual being, even if somewhat differently. Paradoxically it has somewhat improved marital relationship, both physically and emotionally. From here the loss of male function no longer looks like the disaster I feared - there are compensations Smile.

agreed they must be all over at the moment
so need too find the equilibrium dosage

also am using normal uk pm and ainterl R1 and wondering whether R 1 is more potent ?

Julie

Mandy

Is it common for a genetic male on NBe too suffer

Eostregen dominance ?

Agree with you symptoms could be both ?

Julie

I don't know how common Julie. I had similar symptoms and think that it was e-dominance. Dodgy

Uuuuuuum
Confusing

Stepped doses down this week and all gone and feel good and strong again

Julie

Just out of curiousity... have you ever been told you have a bit of hypochondria?

(03-08-2013, 06:47 PM)MissC Wrote:  Just out of curiousity... have you ever been told you have a bit of hypochondria?
-------------------------
Everyone on earth has issues!
And if i judge julieTG by the content of her character- she is one of the best people i have the pleasure of communicating with.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon