Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast growth after 60 hours on Fenugreek extract

(10-08-2013, 09:38 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  you are right i can't complete with a copy paste.

I give up!

I'm right about what? You've twisted what I said into something I do not agree with OSB. I appreciate AbiDrew's diligence to understand and document her conclusions with what she used to make them. That's ALL I'm saying.

(10-08-2013, 05:51 AM)DreamingBIG Wrote:  Since no one really seems to trust OSB and I actually have one of those coffee maker things even though I don t drink coffee (omg I know, a Brazilian that doesn't drink coffee!!!!!:/) I'm going to try this myself and report back but with the herbs I am currently taking (FG, RC, SP) at the dosage I am currently taking. I am female so I don't take very high dosage. I'll try it for 30 hours. Maybe longer if I get any results. This is basically just see if his theory of "removing toxins" works.

Tomorrow I will start. As promised I will presort back after 30 hours but if I continue any longer I won't be reporting back here. Don't really care for all the arguing and name calling.....

(11-08-2013, 02:44 AM)DreamingBIG Wrote:  
(10-08-2013, 05:51 AM)DreamingBIG Wrote:  Since no one really seems to trust OSB and I actually have one of those coffee maker things even though I don t drink coffee (omg I know, a Brazilian that doesn't drink coffee!!!!!:/) I'm going to try this myself and report back but with the herbs I am currently taking (FG, RC, SP) at the dosage I am currently taking. I am female so I don't take very high dosage. I'll try it for 30 hours. Maybe longer if I get any results. This is basically just see if his theory of "removing toxins" works.

Tomorrow I will start. As promised I will presort back after 30 hours but if I continue any longer I won't be reporting back here. Don't really care for all the arguing and name calling.....
---------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to suggest that you do not post your test here.

I will never again post anything here, its not worth the hassle.
And if i do it will be with a username i will only use once.
so i won't be hassled!

when i moderated if i saw rudeness directed against any member that message was deleted .

Here it is encouraged!

(11-08-2013, 03:53 AM)onesexybitch Wrote:  Here it is encouraged!

Pretty much any forum I've ever been on... rudeness to trolls is encouraged. Idiots are treated better, honestly... which, in all honesty, I think is a travesty. Trolls at least are halfwits. I'd just as soon see idiots eliminated through some sort of eugenics program, but apparently, we must be nice to them.

Trolls, not so much.

I wish people would stop quoting OSB's gibberish. Having OSB on ignore is less effective if people keep repeating the posts.
As for crazy high doses of FG, I would not recommend 10g of FG in one day. It just seems unnecessary and from my experience, quite likely to cause digestive distress. When I do use it, I will take a 500mg or at most 1g, at the very most twice in a day. A day of more than 2g usually leads to bowel unhappiness for me. Kind of like it helps to a point, then pushes things over the edge.

(11-08-2013, 11:59 AM)sfem Wrote:  I wish people would stop quoting OSB's gibberish. Having OSB on ignore is less effective if people keep repeating the posts.
As for crazy high doses of FG, I would not recommend 10g of FG in one day. It just seems unnecessary and from my experience, quite likely to cause digestive distress. When I do use it, I will take a 500mg or at most 1g, at the very most twice in a day. A day of more than 2g usually leads to bowel unhappiness for me. Kind of like it helps to a point, then pushes things over the edge.

It does have a great degree of folate and fiber, which most people are unaccustomed to even though it is technically better for them.

And by boiling and discarding the solids, all that folate and fiber is gone. So OSB wouldn't have been likely to experience any distress from that if he even actually ever did it.

Lots of other nutrients are eliminated that way as well. The metals remain. The smaller molecules and single elements remain. But all the larger molecules are eliminated in the disposal of the solids.

And the boiling itself could reduce some of the smaller molecules through damage, so maybe 5-10% loss there is quite likely.

The only things left unchanged are any single elements, or very basic compounds like salts, which include the metals.

I just did the math for this and this would be ridiculous to attempt with capsules, so it'll have to wait until I can get some bulk fenugreek. In powder or crushed herb.

So it's been 28 hours since I first started and so far so good. I'm getting more aches in my smaller breast and the aches and swelling come alot faster. About 20 min after I first drink it. Just so y'all know all you do is make a tea instead of taking it in capsule form which is what is usually recommended. And using the coffee machine or boiling water is how most members have been preparing their herbal teas. Anywho it's too soon to tell if this method works better than just taking the capsules for me. Right now they seem to be working about the the same, my body just absorbs the tea quicker (duh) but the tea has potential! I'll try this for the rest of today and maybe tomorrow. No change in size yet....
Also the "digestion issues" one may experience from taking fenugreek are the same for me even after taking it as a tea. And RC as a diuretic seems much stronger in this form. So that's it. I won't be posting any further results here. Instead I'll post them on my program incase anyone wants to know if this works.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon