Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Bulk Powder or Extract Powder.....?

no worries, I'm only eager to get my order made.

I've only used the capsules and unfortunately I'm drawing a blank as to who has experience with the extract powder. If you don't get any answers on this, I suppose you could always try a trial run to see what works for you.

Decided just to order the Regular 1000 gram Bulk Powder, I have my dose all dialed in for that, might order some extract to experiment with later.

I had the same difficulty as you in assessing the dosage equivalence between the R1 powder and the extract powder (which I have not tried out). From the information provided, it looks as if the powder is between 6.7 and 10 times more concentrated than the regular powder. In that case the extract powder works out a lot more expensive. PM contains a lot of constituents and as with any extract, the extent to which these different constituents are extracted may vary. Ainterol say that they use carbon dioxide extraction, a process in which the extraction characteristics are controllable to a degree and can be made selective, so one doesn't without further details know exactly what one is getting (or losing). For these reasons I am sticking with the regular powder, for which I now have an established routine. The only downside is that it is inconvenient and cumbersome when travelling, so I intend to order some capsules to cope with this occasional problem.

(03-08-2013, 10:12 AM)AnnabelP Wrote:  I had the same difficulty as you in assessing the dosage equivalence between the R1 powder and the extract powder (which I have not tried out). From the information provided, it looks as if the powder is between 6.7 and 10 times more concentrated than the regular powder. In that case the extract powder works out a lot more expensive. PM contains a lot of constituents and as with any extract, the extent to which these different constituents are extracted may vary. Ainterol say that they use carbon dioxide extraction, a process in which the extraction characteristics are controllable to a degree and can be made selective, so one doesn't without further details know exactly what one is getting (or losing). For these reasons I am sticking with the regular powder, for which I now have an established routine. The only downside is that it is inconvenient and cumbersome when travelling, so I intend to order some capsules to cope with this occasional problem.

why not do what I did and get a size "0" Capsule Machine and some gelcaps and make your own capsules?
(Keep Tamping the open side of the Gelcaps Until they are packed full, they hold exactly 500mg of PM when you do)

Then Store them in old Vitamin/PM Bottles or Ziploc pill baggies
(if anyone who does not need to know asks what is in the baggies just claim they are Vitamins/Herbal Allergy Pills or somesuch.)

It still Works out WAY cheaper than the ready made Capsules even after the expense of the capsule machine and the gelcaps.

Lenneth, thank you for your suggestion. How much is the machine and capsules, and where do you get them from? Would it really be cheaper than adding one or two bottles of R1 capsules to my next order? I'm a little dubious about how easy I would find filling capsules if it is at all fiddly, since my peripheral neuropathy has made my fingers a lot more clumsy and less sensitive than they used to be (eg I have difficulty with cell phone keyboards), and the R1 powder flies around so much that one has to be careful handling it. I find that measuring my dose with a measuring spoon (mine, not the ones that come with the powder), and working it into a spoonful of yogurt works well and is easy to handle (and take). But the powder container is cumbersome and the availability of yogurt can present problems when travelling and in unfamiliar houses: so taking capsules for a few days seems an easy and not very expensive solution.

(05-08-2013, 01:47 AM)AnnabelP Wrote:  Lenneth, thank you for your suggestion. How much is the machine and capsules, and where do you get them from?

I got mine in this same package deal
http://www.amazon.com/Capsule-Machine-Connection-Gelatin-Capsules/dp/B008FRO9EI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1375673620&sr=8-2&keywords=capsule+machine+size+0

(Their is a How to use it Video on Youtube FYI)

More Capsules are available at just about every Herb/Vitamin/Health Food Store Arround.

all the more reason to stick with ainterol, ordered Friday, got my PM today.

lone other thing, last one was regular pm, this one is R1 powder. Smile

(06-08-2013, 01:54 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  lone other thing, last one was regular pm, this one is R1 powder. Smile

I'm curious to hear if you notice any differences with the R1 version. I've always used the R1 version of pm in capsule form, so I have nothing to compare it to.

(06-08-2013, 01:58 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(06-08-2013, 01:54 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  lone other thing, last one was regular pm, this one is R1 powder. Smile

I'm curious to hear if you notice any differences with the R1 version. I've always used the R1 version of pm in capsule form, so I have nothing to compare it to.

I originally started on the R1 Capsules, and considering how quickly i started budding i would say Yes R1 is significantly more potent.

also when on the non-R1 my growth was minimal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon