Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interested in CL Noogleberry domes

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody had a set of large or contoured large noogleberry domes that they wanted to sell? I am hoping that I might need them soon.

I'm in Australia - please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

(03-08-2013, 06:00 AM)CHDchest Wrote:  Hi,

I was wondering if anybody had a set of large or contoured large noogleberry domes that they wanted to sell? I am hoping that I might need them soon.

Thanks!

--------------------------------------
Do a search on ebay.com for
Breast Pump Enlargement

and it will say if they will ship to Australia

(03-08-2013, 01:37 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  
(03-08-2013, 06:00 AM)CHDchest Wrote:  Hi,

Thanks!

--------------------------------------
Do a search on ebay.com for
Breast Pump Enlargement

and it will say if they will ship to Australia

I do believe she'd use ebay if she wanted to. Obviously that is not what she wishes to do just at this time. Maybe she's hoping for a better deal through someone here. Or maybe she just feels like she can trust us as fellow wanderers down the same paths more than someone on ebay. Or maybe she's just hoping to save what money she can while helping give back to some of the people here in whatever way she can.

CHD... PM'ing you.

Thanks for thinking of me - postage from the US would (understandably) be a bit high so it's probably going to cost too much for me. I did get a great medium set on ebay I've been using the last 3 months that has helped a bit!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon