Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

areola augmentation? how much would this cost?

I was just curious if anyone would know the ballpark amount of such a surgery. I wanted to correct one nipple/areola as it is completely different and uneven from my other one. The surgery would entail lessening the puffiness of one breast, removing several montgomery glands (I know their natural...but my other breast has virtually none and this one has at least 20). If changing the nipple shape is possible as well, I'd want the nipple to be more oval as it is kind of curvy like a cloud at the moment =/

Anyway this would all be done on only one breast...would anyone know if this was possible and how much it would cost?

no i wouldnt really ever want surgery especially to my breast but you can experiment with supple nipps or niplette you can reduce puffiness and make the areola look a lot smaller with these personally I love them I think they make my breast look rounder and nipples looked great i didnt get to use them long enough to have a lot of permanent change only tried for a few days even then yes my areala still look a little smaller and more nipple definition but when i get my new order of the supple nipps im going to wear them at night.

i small vacuum device with the inside diameter of the size of the areola that you want should do it? hell after sleeping with one for 3 hours it hurt like hell. and became quiet thick but shrank down - and i think it would take about 30 sessions for perminent results?

It must fully cover the aerola partial vacuum on one side and body pressure on the other a nipple device will not do

around $15 and probably every day for a month?

nipple
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16029

no it doesnt need to fit over the areola to change the areola just the nipple well it pulls some areola into the nipple so smaller areolas but you can experiment with placement so you can get the nipples to point upwards and the areola round or oval i think if you had surgery on one it wouldnt look as equal as you could get it from shaping them without surgery because with nipple shapers you have more control of the shape and i have slight permanent change after a few times use in a few days.

For surgical removal of areolar glands the scars are said to normally be much more noticeable than the glands themselves well i remember when i was very young i had one that stuck out alot from close to the nipple and cut it off i was only about 12 though but i was a strange kid i didnt tell anyone i started my periods until about a year or 2 after. it hurt i think all women can be upset about things no one else would notice they are more noticeable to you because of the uneveness but they are an important part of your breast health.

Thanks ladies! Everyone keeps recommending either the niplette or supple nips so I'm definitely going to try it out. In your opinion which one is the most effective?

Yeah but my question is this what happens when the pulling and stretching of the areolas to make a fatter longer nipple goes soft? Because it will. Only when your nipples harden will they look porportionate.

I've been using supplenips but not that long as this is the effect I'm worried about.

Yeah but my question is this what happens when the pulling and stretching of thecareloas to make a fatter longer nipple goes soft? Because it will. Only when your nipples harden will they look poepotionate.

I've been using supplenips but not that long as this is the effect I'm worried about.

with niplette i used a couple of all nights and they dont go all soft like completely flat anymore theres allways good nipple definition so no the areola doesnt get bigger for me smaller actually well it looks smaller

(07-08-2013, 09:48 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  with niplette i used a couple of all nights and they dont go all soft like completely flat anymore theres allways good nipple definition so no the areola doesnt get bigger for me smaller actually well it looks smaller

Thanks for this. I'm just worried as this was the effect t I was noticing. I think I will wait till they reach their potential and then work on the nipples.

(07-08-2013, 09:48 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  with niplette i used a couple of all nights and they dont go all soft like completely flat anymore theres allways good nipple definition so no the areola doesnt get bigger for me smaller actually well it looks smaller

Thanks for this. I'm just worried as this was the effect t I was noticing. I think I will wait till they reach their potential and the work on the nipples.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon