Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MOOBS

hiding breasts can be easier than you think, you just need the right clothing, I know a female cosplayer online who has "F" cups and can successfully pass as a guy.

(14-08-2013, 03:09 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  hiding breasts can be easier than you think, you just need the right clothing, I know a female cosplayer online who has "F" cups and can successfully pass as a guy.

Hmmm. Is binding the way? Because eventually over time, the breast fat may migrate under the armpit and sides. Either go small or choose to have breasts or not. JMO.

(14-08-2013, 03:16 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(14-08-2013, 03:09 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  hiding breasts can be easier than you think, you just need the right clothing, I know a female cosplayer online who has "F" cups and can successfully pass as a guy.

Hmmm. Is binding the way? Because eventually over time, the breast fat may migrate under the armpit and sides. Either go small or choose to have breasts or not. JMO.

Nope, Compression Undergarments designed for Gynecomastia & theatrical use.

Little more exciting today as been waiting for a long time too see my aerolas enlarge

This week nipples and aerola have been itching like mad and the right one has grown and gone circular rather than an oval which it was,

Think something is happening

Julie

(13-08-2013, 08:32 PM)Djz Wrote:  Thank's Julie, I suppose one kind only hide them for so long before being found out,I dare not go to the pool I'm too freaked.So what's one to do going ahead?

Is it not possible to just go to the pool "as" a guy with tits? It's not like someone can make you take them off and, being a guy, I DON'T think they'd make you wear a bikini top. I'd think it'd be MUCH easier to do this if you went to the pool over time so the people there would be used to you have gradually bigger tits. Besides, women these days are gaining the right to go topless in public. It's actually unconstitutional to force a woman to cover her breasts. Can you take a good friend with you as support to help you stand up to others?

(18-08-2013, 12:59 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
Lotus pid=' dateline=\'1376422341' Wrote:Thank's Julie,  I suppose one can only hide them for so long before being found out, I dare not go to the pool, I'm too freaked. So, what's one to do going forward?

Is it not possible to just go to the pool "as" a guy with tits?  It's not like someone can make you take them off and, being a guy, I DON'T think they'd make you wear a bikini top.  I'd think it'd be MUCH easier to do this if you went to the pool over time so the people there would be used to you have gradually bigger tits.  Besides, women these days are gaining the right to go topless in public.  It's actually unconstitutional to force a woman to cover her breasts.  Can you take a good friend with you as support to help you stand up to others?
Irionically, last year i went to the pool at the YWCA and saw a guy with well defined breast's and thought, man, he should cover up. At that time I had no desire to do NBE and how I got here to this point I have no idea. Maybe lot's therapy might answer that, who know's, but right now I'm that guy!!!  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon