Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-androgens/brain rewiring

Flamesabers, I have been on spiro for just about 5 weeks while slowly ramping down PM. So far it has worked very well, the effects I desire from PM, mental/physical, have even increased. I don't know anything about natural anti-androgens but with potent ones I imagine you could have a similar experience ?

Wow, it's not just spearmint that is cheaper on the Swasonsite, but also PABA.

(08-08-2013, 07:17 PM)spanky Wrote:  You can buy spearmint capsules at swansonvitamins.com. They are surprisingly cheap. Another possibility is DIM, which is also available at Swanson. I am not sure how DIM would interact with PM, however. If anyone reading this knows, please post!

I don't know if you're aware of this, but the pm they sell on the Swanson site is mixed with DIM.

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/natures-a...0-veg-caps

I assume pm with DIM would be a good mix, or at least not counter each other?Huh

(09-08-2013, 01:30 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  All that said... I am in the process of trying to move to whole bulk leaves, which are cheaper yet! From amazon.

I believe you already have a capsule maker sabers? If not, you could always do it as a tea, or the way I'm doing it - putting it in food.

Do you have a link for the whole bulk leaves? On your plan page, the link you have is for the capsule version of spearmint.

Do you have recommendations on daily doses for the capsule version of spearmint? 2,400 mg sounds a bit high, and would ironically equate to about the number of pm capsules I'm taking now.

No, I don't have a capsule maker. I suppose sooner or later I'll eventually get one for pm. Maybe I'll get it the next time I'm running low on pm. Wink

The one concern I would have about putting whole bulk leaves in my food is getting consistent doses.

(09-08-2013, 03:04 PM)onesexybitch Wrote:  --------------------------------------------------------------------
I am debating -??? should i get even with you and the many other's who
attacked and subjected me to insults-
I AM PISSED- and i am not going to take it anymore

onesexybitch was the king of TROLLS ans we probably are going to go for a spin.

put your seat belt on Dorothy .KANSAS IS ABOUT TO GO BY BY

HuhHuh

(09-08-2013, 08:05 PM)Mandy88 Wrote:  Flamesabers, I have been on spiro for just about 5 weeks while slowly ramping down PM. So far it has worked very well, the effects I desire from PM, mental/physical, have even increased. I don't know anything about natural anti-androgens but with potent ones I imagine you could have a similar experience ?

That's good news. Thank you for the information. Ideally I would like to lower my high/low pm dosage to 3,000/2,500 or even 2,500/2,000. It makes me wonder how much spearmint or other anti-androgens I'll have to take to maintain the brain rewiring. I suppose bumping up my PABA dosage to 1,000 mg is another option I could use in conjunction with an anti-androgen.

I have a gram scale that's accurate to a tenth gram...

Anyways...

I wouldn't suggest such doses for anyone not looking to transition fully. 800mg should be sufficient for simply taking the edge off the androgens without nearly killing them. 400 may even suffice. Maybe as much as 1200mg.

As for a link to bulk leaves...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A82OCV0PPPOA6#/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA82OCV0PPPOA6&field-keywords=spearmint&rh=%2Ck%3Aspearmint

A 3 pounder would last quite a while, but you COULD potentially get the 25... But it wouldn't stay fresh, I'd stick to 3 pounds.

(10-08-2013, 09:55 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I have a gram scale that's accurate to a tenth gram...

Anyways...

I wouldn't suggest such doses for anyone not looking to transition fully. 800mg should be sufficient for simply taking the edge off the androgens without nearly killing them. 400 may even suffice. Maybe as much as 1200mg.

As for a link to bulk leaves...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A82OCV0PPPOA6#/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA82OCV0PPPOA6&field-keywords=spearmint&rh=%2Ck%3Aspearmint

A 3 pounder would last quite a while, but you COULD potentially get the 25... But it wouldn't stay fresh, I'd stick to 3 pounds.

Thank you for the dose recommendations and the amazon link.

My aim for the spearmint dose will be 800 mg assuming nothing goes wrong.

I got the order placed. Hopefully it'll arrive sometime next week.

Ideally, in about a month's time I'll have successfully reduced my pm without impairing brain rewiring or breast growth.

My shipment of spearmint capsules came in today, along with my PABA and calcium supplements. Smile

I would be careful of putting bulk spearmint leaves in capsules, if they contain any seeds they can be poisonous.

in a tea they won't be.

(14-08-2013, 03:03 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  I would be careful of putting bulk spearmint leaves in capsules, if they contain any seeds they can be poisonous.

in a tea they won't be.

Dried, crushed, and sorted, made to be used as food in any of many ways including as a raw garnish, I highly doubt that should be a problem. The link I provided was such. From Angelina's Gourmet. Having ordered a bag of it myself and done some repacking, I can verify there have so far been no seeds. Not as I've been measuring out doses either.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon