Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-androgens/brain rewiring

(09-08-2013, 12:38 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(09-08-2013, 03:33 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(08-08-2013, 07:17 PM)spanky Wrote:  You can buy spearmint capsules at swansonvitamins.com. They are surprisingly cheap. Another possibility is DIM, which is also available at Swanson. I am not sure how DIM would interact with PM, however. If anyone reading this knows, please post!

Wow, they're much cheaper than what they sell for on Amazon!

If I decide to tryout spearmint capsules, I'll probably buy them from swason. Thank you for the link.

You are more than welcome!

All that said... I am in the process of trying to move to whole bulk leaves, which are cheaper yet! From amazon.

I believe you already have a capsule maker sabers? If not, you could always do it as a tea, or the way I'm doing it - putting it in food.

(09-08-2013, 01:30 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(09-08-2013, 12:38 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(09-08-2013, 03:33 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(08-08-2013, 07:17 PM)spanky Wrote:  You can buy spearmint capsules at swansonvitamins.com. They are surprisingly cheap. Another possibility is DIM, which is also available at Swanson. I am not sure how DIM would interact with PM, however. If anyone reading this knows, please post!

Wow, they're much cheaper than what they sell for on Amazon!

If I decide to tryout spearmint capsules, I'll probably buy them from swason. Thank you for the link.

You are more than welcome!

All that said... I am in the process of trying to move to whole bulk leaves, which are cheaper yet! From amazon.

I believe you already have a capsule maker sabers? If not, you could always do it as a tea, or the way I'm doing it - putting it in food.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I am debating -??? should i get even with you and the many other's who
attacked and subjected me to insults-
I AM PISSED- and i am not going to take it anymore

onesexybitch was the king of TROLLS ans we probably are going to go for a spin.

put your seat belt on Dorothy .KANSAS IS ABOUT TO GO BY BY

whywasibanned? Wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------
I am debating -??? should i get even with you and the many other's who
attacked and subjected me to insults-
I AM PISSED- and i am not going to take it anymore

onesexybitch was the king of TROLLS ans we probably are going to go for a spin.

put your seat belt on Dorothy .KANSAS IS ABOUT TO GO BY BY

???

Who are/were you?

There are all kinds of placebo'S for sale!

And the more they cost the more you believe they will work.

The best is powdered Rhinoceros horn and make sure you mix it with PM.

(09-08-2013, 04:44 PM)whywasibanned? Wrote:  There are all kinds of placebo'S for sale!

Goodbye Troll, Don't let the Door Hit you.

(09-08-2013, 04:46 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(09-08-2013, 04:44 PM)whywasibanned? Wrote:  There are all kinds of placebo'S for sale!

Goodbye Troll, Don't let the Door Hit you.
-------------------------------------------------
And now I'm back, to let you know. I can really shake 'em down

You have become addicted to PM!
"Its the drug that is talking" not you!
----------------------
Anyone who is reading this dialog please be warned about the dangers of this drug PM
I am pretty sure that the brain damage is permanent and once the damage is done you ( and your love ones )will suffer its effect for the rest of your life! which has probably been shortened-

WE need to create find beg borrow or steal safer alternatives.

I have seen to much suffering on this site- just to walk away or to allow them to bane me-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ask the owner of this site and its administrator- to tell your moderators to leave me the FUCK alone!

(09-08-2013, 03:04 PM)whywasibanned? Wrote:  onesexybitch was the king of TROLLS ans we probably are going to go for a spin.

Nonsense. Good trolls spell, punctuate, and use grammar far better than you. And, they're more subtle. Fine trolling is an art form -- well executed, it's like a Rembrandt, every detail painted with clarity and poise. Other trolls have a more impressionist style: think of Monet -- it only becomes clear from a distance.

You're just an illiterate hack with a self-esteem problem. More of a Jackson Pollock, or monkeys flinging poo at the zoo. Run along now.

(09-08-2013, 04:37 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  ???

Who are/were you?

OSB. I kinda figured this would happen. And despite what he's claimed elsewhere on his abusive posts since returning, seeing as he wouldn't go away when we asked nicely before I don't think he'll do so this time either even if Eve asked him to go away.

He's not a very talented troll by any stretch, but he is smart enough that I do think we're going to have some bumpy days ahead until he finally gives up and finds somewhere else to annoy people.

(09-08-2013, 07:13 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(09-08-2013, 04:37 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  ???

Who are/were you?

OSB. I kinda figured this would happen.

Figured that was who it was with the response.

If they get banned again & re-register again the Admin(s) can ban their IP/MAC address in most cases.

(09-08-2013, 07:33 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  Figured that was who it was with the response.

If they get banned again & re-register again the Admin(s) can ban their IP/MAC address in most cases.

Unfortunately he's going to be one of the exceptions... He's already avoided a ban. Which was likely an IP ban because he stated he had to use a new IP.

He'll be a persistent little cockroach.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon