Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mons Pubis

OMG,

This morning I just noticed looking in the bathroom mirror,

My waist has stripped, and the Mons Pubis just below the waist and above the tackle has almost doubled in size, its now a huge fatty area at the base of the penis,

Dont quite know what too think about this,

It went larger last time, but nothing like this,

Its mounded out

Julie

Oh yeah. I've always had more of a mound there than typical for a guy, and now it's totally feminine... Makes hiding the tackle yet even harder because the tuck is supposed to produce the mound, now I get a double mound.

But yeah, NBE has definitely increased the size and curve of my pubic mound.

LOL
last time mine grew it got very sensitive and I could climax by pushing hard down on it in a circular fashion,

As yet its not wired itself up that way yet,

Just grown ?

Julie

(08-08-2013, 11:55 AM)julieTG Wrote:  LOL
last time mine grew it got very sensitive and I could climax by pushing hard down on it in a circular fashion,

As yet its not wired itself up that way yet,

Just grown ?

Julie

Dunno. Mine has always been erotically sensitive as long back as I can remember. I can't climax JUST by pushing there, but it's one of the area's that HAVE to be played with for me to reach an orgasm.

I need and have always needed to be touched all over to reach any orgasms. And not just traditionally ero-sensitive areas, even for a female.

Certain areas, especially my nipples, can give a slight tingle of anticipatory pleasure by themselves, but there's no orgasm from just one area being pleasured.

I thought it was fat redistribution but I have the same. I didn't really notice till my belt started pinching that area a lot.

I noticed mine got nice and fatty when my thighs filled out more on UB with wy .

I'm not seeing any size increase, in any of the down stairs areas, but my trousers and underwear are definitely getting tight.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon