Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pom's Progress

And this one is for those who know I am after symmetry, and balance.

That's awesome Pom!, Big Grin

Truly lovely shape, you're so smooth!, nice dedication!

Thanks so much Lotus. I really appreciate your kind comments.

Smile

Just watched this on Youtube, and loved it, since I've done some Cincher training in the past which had worked well for me. I am going to wear my cincher sometimes from now on. I might post my pic from when I did cincher training, so you can see the effect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRiKGkMtnTY

(26-01-2014, 10:28 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Well, I have not posted a pic for a while. Here it is.
to be honest, there are no pictures here at all Tongue at least I don't see any

(24-02-2014, 10:35 AM)Scorpion21 Wrote:  
(26-01-2014, 10:28 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Well, I have not posted a pic for a while. Here it is.
to be honest, there are no pictures here at all Tongue at least I don't see any
After I leave my pics for a while, then, I remove them. I might re-post the one from my waist training.

And this is me during my corset training.

(27-02-2014, 01:55 AM)pom19 Wrote:  And this is me during my corset training.

Beautiful! I am so curious to see how the corset goes for you. Perhaps I will purchase one of those in the future!

(27-02-2014, 01:58 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

Beautiful! I am so curious to see how the corset goes for you. Perhaps I will purchase one of those in the future!
Jennifer, you mentioned in your thread that you do crunches to balance your top and bottom. I must mention that crunches will strengthen the tummy muscles only, which is good. But, it will not reduce your waist line or cut the extra fat. I know this is contrary to public opinion, but it's true. Corset training is one effective way to reduce the waistline.
Although, needless to mention the importance of proper food/drinks, and exercise.
By the way the Cincher I am wearing is called Rago, and I bought it on Amazon for about $40. Good quality
I must also mention that the other benefit of corset training is teaching/forcing your body for proper posture. Many people do not know the significance of proper posture. It will catch up with you in a long run.

(27-02-2014, 04:11 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(27-02-2014, 01:58 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

Jennifer, you mentioned in your thread that you do crunches to balance your top and bottom. I must mention that crunches will strengthen the tummy muscles only, which is good. But, it will not reduce your waist line or cut the extra fat. I know this is contrary to public opinion, but it's true. Corset training is one effective way to reduce the waistline.
Although, needless to mention the importance of proper food/drinks, and exercise.
By the way the Cincher I am wearing is called Rago, and I bought it on Amazon for about $40. Good quality
I must also mention that the other benefit of corset training is teaching/forcing your body for proper posture. Many people do not know the significance of proper posture. It will catch up with you in a long run.

I will definitely look into this. Thank you for the tips!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon