Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Genie bra

Ahhh Success,

Just had the

3xl ahh bra arrive, oh so much better

Completely forgot I had it on today

Julie

i bought an XL a few days ago to get used to wearing one as i begin my NBE soon, currently have moobs(small a-cup but bigger than AA) and nobody noticed them until i started wearing the Genie Bra without the padding they come with. they compress a little, but definately provide lift. yesterday i put the padding in bringing my appearance to a full B-cup. it caught quite a few eyes even though i had already told everyone i work with what i was doing. as far as nipple concealment, without the padding mine were noticeable through the bra, but not while i was wearing a shirt as well

i have to say, having never worn a bra in my life before this i find it very comfortable on the chest back and shoulders, like wearing a snug shirt. the band stays in place below my natural underside of the breast so it wont impeed my soon to be developing brests(no support atrophy) so as i begin to develop, my breasts will naturally spill into the cup area, so cant wait to have that happen Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon