Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Other feminization

I shave all body hair daily, except forearms. I wear nail polish on my toes. I would love to grow my hair long, though my hair is so thick that it would have to be 18 inches long before I stopped looking like Einstein.

Apart from aforementioned ablutions, I went back to my high school weight, to reclaim a thin waist. To offset waist, my weight-lifting targets glutes, thighs, and every hip muscle I can think up an exercise for. I also pay particular attention to calf muscles, to approximate more feminine ankles and legs.

I decided to avoid true breast development. The smidgeon of gynecomastia I acquired 20 years ago when trying Androstenedione has stayed with me, and is all I feel would ever be appropriate on my body. Instead, I do tons of flat bench dumbbell flyes to maintain large pectoral muscles. I find that gives the Tidetell self-adhesives plenty to work with when bra wearing is called for.

Laser hair removal from waist down , minus a small public patch, love my silky daily panties, had juvaderm to lips a few times but it's nothing over the top but adds some youth and slight amount of fullness,  get botox to forehead 2 x year, 
wife paints my toes, every couple months we go get a pedi every few months at an actual salon and yeah I have them paint them up either blue,black or off shade of purple.
Wife knows all about most mentioned except the laser hair removal from the waist down and the daily panty wearing. She knows I shave from neck down, just didn't want to get into the other with her and haven't found the need to tell her about my life long panty fetish.
On a side note, I present very masculine and you'd never know I was girly underneath.  I'm a fit athletic married loving father kind of guy into the normal guns and cars kinda thing.

Just experimenting with my feminine side.

I have been epilating my chest and stomach for about a year, shed arm pits once a week or so for about 6 years. Shave the "naughty bits" about every 2 weeks. Haven't shaved my legs in about a year or so- used to feel so exquisite!  Keep the eyebrows neat, not so much thinning or arching, just trying to keep all the hairs the same size.  Panties a couple days a week. Sports bra when needed to hide the girls a bit.

(18-08-2013, 11:00 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Has anyone done anything besides the herbs to feminize?  Such as grow your hair out, grow your finger nails, shaped your eyebrows or shaved like a gf?

I have started Stef.   I now use an epilator on my pubic hair and it def is keeping it clean for a long time.  i also shave my legs too. i keep my chest shaven or very tightly trimmed.  i'm going to work on my arms next.

I’m completely shaved from the neck down & I have been for years. I dont I could ever change this. I detest body hair. I adore being smooth all over, and how luxurious the skin on my legs feel when I’m taking PM.

(30-10-2017, 10:52 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’m completely shaved from the neck down & I have been for years. I dont I could ever change this. I detest body hair. I adore being smooth all over, and how luxurious the skin on my legs feel when I’m taking PM.

I'm exactly the same way!  I shave everything from below the eyebrows all the way down.  It makes the showers longer but there is nothing that compares to the feeling you get with absolutely bare skin against bare skin or softer clothing!

Like many here; body hair removal. I’m smooth from the neck down (laser for most of it, and regular epilator sessions for the odd tuft the laser didn’t get). 

I pluck my eyebrows, but just to remove the uni brow/old man eyebrow hairs. 

I’m developing my hips and bum, but still have to lose around 10kg (20 lbs).

I cross-dress, but only around the house.

Like many here; body hair removal. I’m smooth from the neck down (laser for most of it, and regular epilator sessions for the odd tuft the laser didn’t get). 

I pluck my eyebrows, but just to remove the uni brow/old man eyebrow hairs. 

I’m developing my hips and bum, but still have to lose around 10kg (20 lbs).

I cross-dress, but only around the house.

Someone elsewhere mentioned the most impactful thing they ever did that made them feel way more feminine was to lose excess weight.

I'm not sure if I was that someone, but I can say for sure that losing excess weight has been the most important for me.  Having reached about 6% body fat, I've the satisfaction of always finding what I see in the mirror beautiful, in a pansexual way.  Since I have always been crazy attracted to lithe, fit women (think ballerina, gymnast), I find I've shed the conflicting desire to have breasts to support my chameleon need to embody both sexes.

Now I may be out of place, or at different place, than many others on this forum, in that my dysphoria has had more to do with the waning of youth, than gender mis-match.  But I find that I can channel my definite gender-envy into body-building/sculpting and fitness.  

Being at 30-year user of anti-oxidants, health supplements, herbal medicines, organic foods, etc. has helped me through the degenerative effects of sleep deprivation, and the stress of a very demanding job.  But turning a sexless marriage into an asset has been a real unanticipated discovery for me.  Gender frustration has opened the door to recreating myself in a more meaningful way.

It pleases me very much, to find myself more physically attractive at 60, than I was at 20. There's no way that breasts alone would be able to do that for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon