Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where do we STOP ?

For some of us who are "human" as sfem puts it and presenting as male
where do we all stop ?

Appreciate some are on full transition,
Some are presenting Male with all sizes of breasts,

So my question is ?

Is there a cup size or growth where most of us put the brakes on ?

Small a, b, c ?

Or is it where the growth just points through even on a small cup ?

There has too be a balance point where on some people the growth can be disuguised or shrugged off and others with small frames have too yank the brakes on quicker,

Now my situation Um,

I have just entered bloom this week I think as every day all the skin is sore and am bigger every day, today the aerola and nipples have fluffed and most def larger and have been burning all day,

This week they certainly have "poked out", not stopping yet though, oh no , love them,

Think it all depends how they grow, if they keep shooting forward may have too have too evaluate a little , but if they start going to the side will have tons more growth,

From my thinking "shape growth " has a lot to do with "stopping point",

If mine now have gone forward as much as they will for a bit , then yeh can have loads more growth,

Look forward too every bodies

Results, aims and aspirations as we feel our way down this road

Julie

don't wish to transition but would love to go to a full B cup then on to a lower maintenance level of PM and spend time on permanent hair removal.
this has been talked over and agreed with my Darling wife.

Chrissy,
LOL mine too ,

Have been told a small b is the limit, she thinks ?

Julie

Problem is seeing them get fuller is very addictive wonder How big I can go before she realisesTongue

Exactly my dilemma too
LOL

Julie

Full C, Mabie a DD, I Dunno, I'm not even an A yet so I doubt my thoughts mean much.Big Grin

Glad I am allowed as much as I want as long as I don't go sterile. Been growing like crazy lately. Starting to get growing pains from armpits down, and huge buds.

Well the question begs ?

How do you know if your sterile or not ?

Julie

I check the fluids. Sorry if its tmi.

(21-08-2013, 04:35 PM)julieTG Wrote:  So my question is ?

Is there a cup size or growth where most of us put the brakes on ?

Small a, b, c ?

Or is it where the growth just points through even on a small cup ?

There has too be a balance point where on some people the growth can be disuguised or shrugged off and others with small frames have too yank the brakes on quicker.

My thoughts on this issue is that most of us probably will not grow beyond a cup size we're not comfortable with. I think part of it comes down to our age, being genetic males, and the fact most of us probably have a chest that is of typical width for a male than a female.

(21-08-2013, 09:12 PM)smallfry Wrote:  I check the fluids. Sorry if its tmi.

I can't recall the article I read it from, but the color of seminal fluids may not be entirely indicative of fertility.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon