Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Women's jeans

Hi all, just wondering, what brand of women's jeans do yo all buy? What style (boot cut, straight, skinny, etc...)? Does it look obviously female or is it easy to get away with? Just thinking ahead here and want to start online browsing. Thanks in advance,

SS xx

Hello.

I get Dickies' straight leg jeans.

No, I don't think they look obviously feminine. The one giveaway might be the shallow pockets. The pockets are just deep enough for my wallet.

I got some Faded Glory at Walmart and love them

julie

Excellent, thanks flame and Julie, appreciate it, it gives me something to look at ahead of time. Looking forward to it. Anyone else? Breast wishes,

SS xx

There's a guys brand at khols called helix that still fit me.

My favorites are the Lee straight leg jeans in black, but they don't carry them online or in any stores around me now. Not sure what I'll switch to yet.
Tongue 

I wear Lucky Brand Charlie Straight and Baby Boot.

I wear Levi's 524 Too Super Lowcut, boot cut.
They easily pass as unisex and they make your ass look great

Old Navy Flirts are quite nice. I have always liked low rise or mi rise jeans. At my age, some probably think I should not wear skinny or tight jeans, but I don't care. I also like Morgan jeans and cords from Delias.com, though they are quite snug. I don't think most people look, and my guess is that those who notice are mostly women. I sort of like that.

I still wear men's jeans, they fit quite comfortably.

I like Levi, but can generally only afford Next.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon