Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any way to disable ad bar?

Would like to disable the ad bar that is constantly in the way, is that possible?

Hi Djz. What is the ad bar in the way of?

(27-08-2013, 02:32 AM)Eve M Wrote:  Hi Djz. What is the ad bar in the way of?
Most times it appears in the middle of the screen,as I scroll down it drops to the Bottom of the screen.When I try to close it,sometime's it doesn't work,other times it just hang's in the middle while I'm trying to read. Thank you!

Happens to me too when i'm here with my smartphone.

The ad bar recently started doing funny things (positioning and scrolling surprises) on Safari and Chrome on my iPad and my iPhone. But they both seem to have stopped happening in the last couple of weeks. I find the ads annoying nonetheless. I strongly dislike giving up screen space and mental focus for them. I do understand they help to keep the forum online. Please don't accept any ad material from companies that don't agree to a static image for their ad. Those are evil incarnate.

Agreed!.....Just wish my finger's would stop finding them( they don't seem to get out of the way fast enough).I've also noticed a 5 hour time difference, U.K. Maybe?,thank's for your response

I thought it was only me.. Very annoying on my iPad

You can disable the ad bars by editing your options and selecting a different display. Go to your UCP and select Edit Options from the left hand menu. Then Other Options and then Board Style and then try Dark Style.

(29-08-2013, 01:54 PM)Djz Wrote:  I've also noticed a 5 hour time difference

The time shown in the forum is not standard, but is set by the user. Go to your User CP and select Edit Options from the left hand menu. Then look for Date & Time Options and then set the time to your own local time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon