Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cup Size?

Hi all first off I am new here. I have recently began playing around with breast massage, I am not using any sort of creams, pills or hormones just the massage to do this very slowly. Granted it has only been a couple of days I have experimented around with just doing the left side (ill even it out on the right) it feels a tad softer to me poking the left as opposed to the right. Does that mean its actually working or am I just tenderizing the area?

Also all the girls in my family are E cups and larger so there are no small bras here I was curious if there was a way to check cup size without a bra. I have no idea how to measure breasts for a bra really and I lack the money to go out and buy a pair. I am pretty sure I just have moobs still but I am will to share a photo or two if a visual on what they look like is needed for a more accurate opinion.

I guess what I am really asking is if you can measure cup size without a tape and getting a bra. (I lack the money to get either)

You don't have any kind of a ruler at all?

(25-08-2013, 07:42 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  You don't have any kind of a ruler at all?

Yeah I have a standard ruler.

(25-08-2013, 07:42 AM)NanoFlame Wrote:  
(25-08-2013, 07:42 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  You don't have any kind of a ruler at all?

Yeah I have a standard ruler.

Do you have something at least 4 feet long that can wrap around you? Wrap it around under your breasts, measure that, then wrap it around across the fullest part of your breasts without putting too much pressure on them and measure that. Then you can go to http://www.soma.com/store/browse/shelf.jsp?cat=Bras+Bra+Fit+Guide&subCatId=cat6979292&catId=cat40089 and click on the Get Started button and click on the down arrow and pick the number you came up with first. If it's between and inch and a half inch, round up your number to the next half inch mark. Then do the same for the second number in the lower black box. When you're done, it should tell you your bra size. If you need a more precise explanation, click on the Watch Now button.

Well to my surprise it ended up telling me a 42B.

I had to use string to measure it all out and ended up with

Underbust: 41

Bust: 44

Granted I think they just look like moobs as opposed to feminine breasts.

So do bra's fit the same on moobs as they do feminine breasts? I have never had a pair around small enough to honestly try.

EDIT: Ill definitely have to remeasure when I have a proper measuring tape.

Yeah, string CAN be a bit stretchy and give you bad measurements. The first time I measured, last week, I used string and it said I was a 40 D!! I thought I was an A cup!! A few days later, I tried it again with an extension cord and it said I was a 40 (or was it 42?) B.
Hell yeah. A bra fits whatever you got as long as you pretty much have the right size bra to put the girls into. I tend to wear a C cup bra, partly because my inserts are actually D's (I used to use C's), but, even without inserts, the bras make me look bigger than I do without them! And they are NOT padded in any way. It's all me under the soft cloth cups!! One with stretchy or spandex cups might work better as you're growing so you won't have to buy a new one ever time you go up a cup size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon