Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Experimenting with local supply

Hey guys I am want to start experimenting with NBE for both breast growth and the mental effects. But I am limited to only local drugstores atm as I don't have a permanent address to ship things.

So I looked around at my drug store today and the only over the counter things I found were SP, Block Cohosh, and I believe Maca Root. Would this be enough as a baseline for me to experiment with or would I need to try PM for me to have tangible results in terms of breast growth and mental changes?

I can order PM in a month when I move into my new apartment.

welcome Smile

You should also be able to find other herbs and supplements at any health food, vitamin store, and some "super" grocery and drug stores.

I recommend you find a source of Fenugreek, which seems to add the most benefit if you can't do PM.. I've been able to find that at two local supplement shops and the "health food" section of a local supermarket. Look in the women's section.

I tried dong quai, which is listed as an ingredient in some breast formulas, but additional research showed no benefit so I dropped that.

Since it can take up to 3 months to really get things going, you may be better off waiting until you're free to get what you need, and just work out your starting program plan while you're waiting.

Check personal programs, and the introduction sections for lists of herbs that will work... Other than PM, I've seen most herbs mentioned available from one or more of the sources I mentioned.
it's also helpful to pop into someone's profile and see if they posted their program, or have a thread with their program in it. (it's not "spying" Wink )

-j

A good Wally world has some of the harder to find supplements, and don't forget your local grocery store that has a drugstore.

Some of the best supplements like Red Clover you'll probably have to order on-line, at least they're not in my area.

GMC is one of the brands that has Fenugreek. Some supplements just don't seem to be anywhere no matter which brand you find them in on-line.

Just keep searching and let us know where you find them.

If you have any "health food" or supplement type specialty stores in your town they're the place to go. Basically the only NBE products that they WON'T have are a suction device and PM.

And many of those specialty stores are actually quite eager to learn about new potential products to add to their selection, so you could mention PM to them and see if you can spark an interest.

How to explain YOUR interest is up to you to figure out... Me... Out transwoman and my give a fuck is a bit broken these days. If people don't like me they can go shove it somewhere.

Suction devices... Not really even in their area of business.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon