Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is one bottle worth it?

And where are these plans you speak of? Would you share?

Just Curious.

And to respond to the main part of this... get the powder... you get a LOT more with it.

I am going on 3 and a half months and have seen a lot of body changes (much softer skin, fat shifting, hips and bottom widening... breasts popping out a little bit) all are subtle, but my wife points them out to me and we measure various points weekly.

Sadly, nothing really photo-worthy yet.

But changes are slowly happening all over.

Really cool!

(29-08-2013, 11:23 PM)JustEmily Wrote:  I am going on 3 and a half months and have seen a lot of body changes (much softer skin, fat shifting, hips and bottom widening... breasts popping out a little bit) all are subtle, but my wife points them out to me and we measure various points weekly.
Sadly, nothing really photo-worthy yet.
But changes are slowly happening all over.
Really cool!

I love it! Your wife is measuring you and pointing out what's changing. How cool is that? Pretty neat gal you have there Emily.
I can appreciate the photo-worthy comment. I like what I've got so far and it certainly is encouraging for 5 months of NBE but still pretty hard to capture on camera.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon