Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Perfect Balance,

Excellent I am glad I asked. You should be happy! They look like they are past the moob part to me.

julie

I would say they are on the feminine side and no longer moobs, especially in the nipple department. Yes the middle of the nipple looks womanly, very unlike a man's nipples.

Congratulations, they are inspiring.

SL

Thank you all

This morning they have gone even puffier

Last night the right aerola while watching a film mounded all by itself and covered the nipple

Now that was exciting

Julie

it was quite funny yesterday while I had a customer with,

she was very lovely and petite with tiny breasts which I would guess at a 32a

Thinking too myself yummy would love those just like that, then I looked down at me and the angle of my shirt had stretched across allowing full profile exposure ,

"oh I have",
even with a puffed out prominent nipple and base,

Rolleyes

Julie

haha, I am still the A cup in my head, until I look in the mirror! I am nearly shocked everytime. So its def psychological for me. Like overweight women when they lose weight and become skinny, no matter what, they are still that fat girl inside, its maddeningBig Grin

(02-09-2013, 10:05 AM)julieTG Wrote:  it was quite funny yesterday while I had a customer with,

she was very lovely and petite with tiny breasts which I would guess at a 32a

Thinking too myself yummy would love those just like that, then I looked down at me and the angle of my shirt had stretched across allowing full profile exposure ,

"oh I have",
even with a puffed out prominent nipple and base,

Rolleyes

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon