Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any nature day users?

I was just wondering because the biological men on there picture page have such large breast it's incredible and only in a years time most of them have c cups or d cups it amazing! So has anyone ever used or are using nature day and what are your experiences?

I haven't used Natureday but I think a few members on this board have experience with the products. I don't doubt some Natureday users have success stories, however, I think the products tend to be pricey and don't offer the flexibility that other NBE regimes have.

I tried it for about 8 months. There was some growth, but I never got any tissue formation or budding. It did move some fat around for me, so there was some benefit. It was expensive, and I went through it very fast at the recommended dosage for men.
PM ended up being cheaper. If you look at Nature Days ingredients you'll find most are available at health food or supplement stores. Some of them are worth adding to a PM based program, others don't have any benefit.
My opinion is that the active ingredient is Fenugreek, which is available everywhere.
PM+FG did more for me in 3 months than ND ever did, and its still working.

On the other hand, I think Sexless6969 reports some excellent progress on ND - at least the pics look pretty awesome.

-j

In my opinion it offers fat distribution as the breasts are large but they appear too grow in a different shape or way,

It's difficult too pin point but a lot look like fat globes , with pm you have more of a female pointy look then a fatty build up

Pm rules

Julie

I tried it an have to agree with what jamixoxo and JulieTG have said. And it is quite pricey.

i am using it good luck check out my pic on here also on natureday male posts i use all the products

Ah it seems you have gotten results so quickly! Do you pair pm with nature day?

did for about month and quit dick and balls were shrinking away didnt like that after reading things so im just on natureday

Sexless
Well no doubt about it

Your one heck of an advert

Julie

(01-09-2013, 11:31 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Sexless
Well no doubt about it

Your one heck of an advert

Julie
thanks Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon