Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any nature day users?

I've been using Natureday since April. Doesn't seem expensive to me... $30 a month. Are you guys double dosing?

It's been working slowly for me. Mostly fat distribution like others have said. These days I fill a 34B-C bra. Used to only fill a 34A, if that!

Since it doesn't seem to be causing me to bud, I figure the fat will go away over time if I decide I don't want to maintain.

I'm only using the cream on and off to keep things slow and gradual. I'm about four months in (still on the first tub of cream) and now I can fill a 36A unpadded bra. Before I couldn't even fill a thickly padded bra. It's not much, but there's definitely some progress for a cream, which surprised me.

I have used it off and on  for the last 5years but to be clear of that 5 years i probably used it maybe 4 months lotions of purging after a few days use due to freaking out. But while it does increase fat swelling I have had quite a good amount of tissue. last used was a few months ago and tissue hasn't gone anywhere and is only more prominent as it hardens. what natureday won't do is enlarge areola and nipples like a woman's cause it is basically a steroid for tissue growth it doesn't alter your hormonal chemistrylike pm but it also doesn't give any impotence and such like pm e eventually leads to. if you are a man wanting to stay a man like me cause or work place and relationships then natureday all day no question if you have the ability to demonize your body and mind and chemical make up and are sure it's what you want pm for sure.

it never made sense to me why people debate the cost as a factor when pm is more expensive then say the soap which is what I use that is 17 bucks vs pm that is 23 a bottle the cream for nd is 37 and ainterol is what 50 or 60 as well as the spray? then add on the pharmacy of herbs people take with pm and yeah the cost debate is flawed to say the least. 

I for sure want the results pm will give  large silky areolas and large firm can't hide nipples, along with the distribution o fat and honestly I would love to have my penis rendered absolutely paralyzed and balls to be donezo but given my marriage and one day kids that is an idea that will remain simply that. so I use natureday so it doesn't change my body except my breasts just have to see how long I can play the idk what's happening card lol here is a few pics of my very much off and on with natureday after summer I'm diving back in

Also agree regarding the fenugreek point. Seems like the more potent combo for results would be PM and fenugreek. And that partially comes from recent experience of finding myself reluctant to take more of that combo! Smile

(11-05-2017, 02:15 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Also agree regarding the fenugreek point. Seems like the more potent combo for results would be PM and fenugreek. And that partially comes from recent experience of finding myself reluctant to take more of that combo! Smile

Are you sure fenugreek is good? ive heard otherwise that it renders breast growth atleast thats what i heard in lotus's project thing..

(10-05-2017, 03:25 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  I have used it off and on  for the last 5years but to be clear of that 5 years i probably used it maybe 4 months lotions of purging after a few days use due to freaking out. But while it does increase fat swelling I have had quite a good amount of tissue. last used was a few months ago and tissue hasn't gone anywhere and is only more prominent as it hardens. what natureday won't do is enlarge areola and nipples like a woman's cause it is basically a steroid for tissue growth it doesn't alter your hormonal chemistrylike pm but it also doesn't give any impotence and such like pm e eventually leads to. if you are a man wanting to stay a man like me cause or work place and relationships then natureday all day no question if you have the ability to demonize your body and mind and chemical make up and are sure it's what you want pm for sure.

it never made sense to me why people debate the cost as a factor when pm is more expensive then say the soap which is what I use that is 17 bucks vs pm that is 23 a bottle the cream for nd is 37 and ainterol is what 50 or 60 as well as the spray? then add on the pharmacy of herbs people take with pm and yeah the cost debate is flawed to say the least. 

I for sure want the results pm will give  large silky areolas and large firm can't hide nipples, along with the distribution o fat and honestly I would love to have my penis rendered absolutely paralyzed and balls to be donezo but given my marriage and one day kids that is an idea that will remain simply that. so I use natureday so it doesn't change my body except my breasts just have to see how long I can play the idk what's happening card lol here is a few pics of my very much off and on with natureday after summer I'm diving back in

You mentioned that pm "demonize your body and mind and chemical make up" Please explain that futher of what you mean by that like and examples for each please..

(11-05-2017, 06:34 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  
(11-05-2017, 02:15 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Also agree regarding the fenugreek point. Seems like the more potent combo for results would be PM and fenugreek. And that partially comes from recent experience of finding myself reluctant to take more of that combo! Smile

Are you sure fenugreek is good? ive heard otherwise that it renders breast growth atleast thats what i heard in lotus's project thing..

I'm not sure that it's "good" per se, but it does seem to provide noticeable impact.

Also, it has been suggested that those who take the fenugreek approach consider fenugreek sprouting seeds (and actually sprout the seeds) over supplement forms for maximum results.

The all-time favorite breast-enlarging herb is fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum). Its seeds contain a compound (diosgenin) that's estrogenic. Fenugreek's phytoestrogen content supports the folk American practice of eating the seeds for breast enlargement. However, if you want to try this, sprout the seeds. Noted Maryland herbalist James Duke, Ph.D. explains that fenugreek sprouts contain much more diosgenin than the unsprouted seeds. He's recommended the sprouts to women interested in nonsurgical breast augmentation and says he's received several thank-you notes from satisfied users who reported noticeable breast enlargement.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all...herbs-bust

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon