Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sudden growth

(02-09-2013, 06:58 AM)smallfry Wrote:  Sorry fir quality and brightness

Your areolas look a lot like mine. Tongue

Congratulations your progress! Smile

(02-09-2013, 06:58 AM)smallfry Wrote:  Sorry fir quality and brightness

It certainly looks painful. It also looks as though you are getting good growth. Would you say the pain is sudden and sharp, or more of an irritation? I suppose a more gradual growth would have less pain, but no expert here, just learning.

SL

To the touch uts very painful and tender, every morning very swollen.

Amazing progress! Wish I could take BO... But that's too much fire to mess with.

What are the marks on your shoulders?

I know next to nothing about BO, but just the same some good progress.

Ran out of pm two days ago, and still have strong growing pains. Now I'm starting to wonder if bo in fact did any aromatazation in such a short amount of time? Morning erections coming back, facial hair still growing fast, guess ill have to wait and see.

Wow! Those ARE big!! You should probably look into getting at least one pair of those silicone nipple caps or at least go to the store and get a pack of round band-aids and put one on each nipple until they stop betting sore & sensitive.
Maybe it'd behoove any of you that haven't got much growth yet to spend a little time alone playing with your nipples every few days so they'll be more used to the sensation once the girls start to sprout and not be as sensitive. I've been doing it with mine for years and, although they ARE still sensitive, they aren't as much so as when I first started. A shirt brushing across them feels nice. Worth a try, what can it hurt? Report your findings here so the rest of us will know if it makes a difference.

(03-09-2013, 01:39 PM)smallfry Wrote:  Ran out of pm two days ago, and still have strong growing pains. Now I'm starting to wonder if bo in fact did any aromatazation in such a short amount of time? Morning erections coming back, facial hair still growing fast, guess ill have to wait and see.

Out of curiosity, are you planning on getting more pm or do you want to take a break from it?

I usually take breaks between bottles

I had already ordered more also and yes I still plan on taking it. Been fighting the dark parts of my mind too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon