Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sudden growth

Why did you stop taking bo? And how many inches of growth did you get from it?

Well I don't plan on losing all function, thought maybe it would help a little but its doing more than what I thought it would, been off pm about 4-5 days and still growing when off pm would start to shrink by now. Wake up every morning swollen and sore but hasn't gone down last I measured I was at 41 and when I started 3 months ago 38. Areola have got 1/2 in wider ladt couple weeks.

Do you attribute most of your growth to bo or pm?

Very interested in hearing any further developments

At the point I have noticable breasts, wearing compression shirts to hide, noticed that compression shirts help with form.

(17-09-2013, 01:41 AM)smallfry Wrote:  At the point I have noticable breasts, wearing compression shirts to hide, noticed that compression shirts help with form.

Are you going to pursue NBE further? Or are you going to take a break from the time being?

After I run out of pm ill probably take a break till I feel the need for pm again. But I want to continue, I'm coming close to 5 months already

Here's a quick update.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(17-09-2013, 02:48 AM)smallfry Wrote:  Here's a quick update.

Very impressive! Smile

Ooh that's a big jump
Well done , very femme shape

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon