Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Medical Reactions

AP,

I'm sorry for your pain, I'm dealing with my own GI stuff too, your abdomen looks like a hernia a friend of mine had.

Have you ever thought about a therapist concerning this? Honestly no disrespect!
Quote: outlining some of my concerns, including those relating to the changes in my body due to low T (among other things), specifically my breast development and the drastic atrophy of my penis and testicles, and loss of muscle. My specific question was whether my now very small and soft testicles represent a health hazard

Btw, nice nipples and aerolas!

Smile

Ps. With the money spent on our devices, you would think taking pictures would be a no brainer!, but with tablets they are awkward at best, no auto pics (maybe just me?). And then sizing issues when trying to post,( that's probably more than just tablets there though). Here I go trying too reinvent the wheel, but we should have an instructional (technical advice) about pictures, using code, besides the basic description stuff already provided..for dummies like me and others.Rolleyes

Lotus,

I've edited my post, and corrected the mistake in the link.

I'm due to see the surgeon for a follow-up in early February, but I doubt that anything useful will come out of it. I've been considering trying to get a second opinion on the volvulus and diastasis. On the urological issues I need to get a first opinion before looking for a second one. Sad For gender identity issues, this forum is hard to beat, because of the diversity of the people and their problems. Smile For NBE, I should guess impossible to beat. Big Grin

For photography I use a conventional point and shoot, generally parked on a shelf below the bathroom mirror so that I can see the screen on the back of the camera reflected in the mirror. I then wipe all but the least awful shots and crop and resize them on the computer before trying to persuade the board here to post them. It never seems to act twice in the same way, while the help file in common with most computer documentation never seems to tell you exactly what you want to know. Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon