Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ROFLMAO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlRNO8xcrgU

Talking about "stupid"!

How the heck did anyone NOT expect this?

Opppssss.... Bet the designers didn't even think about that before they built it!

(03-09-2013, 05:59 PM)karren Wrote:  Opppssss.... Bet the designers didn't even think about that before they built it!

I don't know!! I COULD'VE been done on purpose.

(03-09-2013, 11:56 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(03-09-2013, 05:59 PM)karren Wrote:  Opppssss.... Bet the designers didn't even think about that before they built it!

Targeted global warming! Actually those same people will be out sunning themselves come January! lol

Yeah, they probably will.
But, there's no such thing as global warming. If that's what's going on, why are other planets dealing with it, too? It's just the phases of the sun. It's like the sun is having its period, but it happens every 11 years (I think) instead of ever 3 weeks.

Yeah! Being a coal miner and an engineer I'm so against all this made up science.....

(03-09-2013, 11:56 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Interesting thought on that... This is the second time this architect has designed a building that does this... Though this time it's farrrr more severe. But he actually built a solar concentrator in Las Vegas too. Just a weaker one. And not aimed towards anywhere that'd cause these kinds of problems. I think the highest recorded temperature at the focal point of his Las Vegas building was somewhere around 70C. Or 160F. Considering what ambient temps can be in Vegas that ain't that powerful.

(04-09-2013, 12:19 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Yeah, they probably will.
But, there's no such thing as global warming. If that's what's going on, why are other planets dealing with it, too? It's just the phases of the sun. It's like the sun is having its period, but it happens every 11 years (I think) instead of ever 3 weeks.

There IS global climactic change, though. And it's not JUST from the sun this time. Though a lot of it is, there's more things going on this time that's raising the severity of the changes. Most of the variables are naturally occurring and it is likely just coincidence they're all lining up the way they are, but the pollutants in our atmosphere and ecosystems ARE contributing as well.

(04-09-2013, 12:24 AM)karren Wrote:  Yeah! Being a coal miner and an engineer I'm so against all this made up science.....

Being a human being, so am I!!

(04-09-2013, 12:48 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(04-09-2013, 12:19 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Yeah, they probably will.

There IS global climactic change, though. And it's not JUST from the sun this time. Though a lot of it is, there's more things going on this time that's raising the severity of the changes. Most of the variables are naturally occurring and it is likely just coincidence they're all lining up the way they are, but the pollutants in our atmosphere and ecosystems ARE contributing as well.

Well, yeah! There ain't no way in HELL I'm saying that pollution isn't causing damage, that's been going on for a LONG time and we DO need to put a MAJOR leash on THAT dog!!!!

(04-09-2013, 12:48 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  There IS global climactic change, though. And it's not JUST from the sun this time. Though a lot of it is, there's more things going on this time that's raising the severity of the changes. Most of the variables are naturally occurring and it is likely just coincidence they're all lining up the way they are, but the pollutants in our atmosphere and ecosystems ARE contributing as well.

Definitely there is a Global Warming. Look at this way, 25 years ago, China and HK was considered as developing 3rd world countries. 15 years ago, I visited the great wall for vacation. Air pollution was un-noticeable and then many industrial companies got more greedy and brought their biz to China, VN. So 3 yrs ago, their air pollutions got to the point very unbearable. You will need to use a face mask to walk around Shanghai town. The amount of dumping chemical, carbon footprints generated every day along with the increasing populations we are having now is too much for our earth to handle period. Forestation is chopping down and limited and it aint grow fast enough for the demand.

The amount of water we currently use due to the third world countries population, etc. is also causing part of this Global Warming.

Another example, 11 years ago, I moved to the west coast, close to the beach area, 6 years later, I notice the water shore level is not the same, much further out. Many West coast dams r completely drying out along the Highway1. Pakistan and other Middle East desert countries have a lot of drought spells past 10 years. Where do they get their rescued Water???

Anyway, I would recommend everyone this book **Collapse** from Jared Diamond for further understand our environment specially our country is so young, have only 200+ Years history while many iceland nations had 100K years of history and got wipe out...

V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon