Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Testicles.....

I forgot I have them.... most of the time mine are tucked up in the canals from which they descended.... makes skirts and dresses look so much nicer... lol

(05-09-2013, 08:10 PM)karren Wrote:  I forgot I have them.... most of the time mine are tucked up in the canals from which they descended.... makes skirts and dresses look so much nicer... lol

What's the secret for keeping them up there Karren? I can send them to their "room" but they always come back down.

(05-09-2013, 03:46 AM)wantingmore72 Wrote:  I guess i am curious how people are sexually satisfied when/if functionality fades. Do people who have lost functionality still have orgasms?

You might find that the longer you're on PM the less you desire orgasms and the less of an issue it becomes. For me, it's like I let off the gas but I'm still coasting. I don't crave orgasms and sex with my whole being like I used to (accelerator down) but I still remember them fondly and will take them when I can (coasting). My thingy used to have a mind of it's own plus I loved to indulge myself but the cravings are gone and now "it" ONLY works when my wife stimulates me. ...It's a very welcome change!

(05-09-2013, 10:41 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  You might find that the longer you're on PM the less you desire orgasms and the less of an issue it becomes. For me, it's like I let off the gas but I'm still coasting. I don't crave orgasms and sex with my whole being like I used to (accelerator down) but I still remember them fondly and will take them when I can (coasting). My thingy used to have a mind of it's own plus I loved to indulge myself but the cravings are gone and now "it" ONLY works when my wife stimulates me. ...It's a very welcome change!

Very nicely worded Doodlebug. Smile I think this is an excellent description of my experience while being on pm.

[/quote]

What's the secret for keeping them up there Karren? I can send them to their "room" but they always come back down.

[/quote]

Ha! mine too, and usually they want a glass of water.

I peed on an electric fence once.
The little guys did not come down for a week.
My voice went to higher octave for a short period.
AND I think my T levels dropped to a record low lol.

A good old fashion girdle keep them locked in their room! lol

(06-09-2013, 03:31 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  I peed on an electric fence once.
The little guys did not come down for a week.
My voice went to higher octave for a short period.
AND I think my T levels dropped to a record low lol.

Hm! Maybe I should try it! LOL.

Oh my gosh you guys, I'm on the floor laughing! If peeing on an electric fence can do all that, perhaps peeing on a high voltage line would do all that AND turn my outie into an innie? Give me a Mt Dew, I'm going out to look for a high voltage tower.

(07-09-2013, 01:50 AM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Oh my gosh you guys, I'm on the floor laughing! If peeing on an electric fence can do all that, perhaps peeing on a high voltage line would do all that AND turn my outie into an innie? Give me a Mt Dew, I'm going out to look for a high voltage tower.

I hope you're joking and know that I was only joking! My goodness! No way would I ever actually encourage that!

(07-09-2013, 02:30 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(07-09-2013, 01:50 AM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Oh my gosh you guys, I'm on the floor laughing! If peeing on an electric fence can do all that, perhaps peeing on a high voltage line would do all that AND turn my outie into an innie? Give me a Mt Dew, I'm going out to look for a high voltage tower.

I hope you're joking and know that I was only joking! My goodness! No way would I ever actually encourage that!

Yes I'm kidding. You'd have to pee on the actual wire and you'd be dead before you knew what happened. I thought that would be obvious, if not impossible, but then it occurred to me that there's probably someone dumb enough (not you Abi) to try it and I don't want to be responsible for their untimely death. PEEING ON HIGH VOLTAGE LINES CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. DON"T PEE ON HIGH VOLTAGE LINES! Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon