Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Testicles.....

(07-09-2013, 03:48 AM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  I thought that would be obvious, if not impossible, but then it occurred to me that there's probably someone dumb enough (not you Abi) to try it and I don't want to be responsible for their untimely death. PEEING ON HIGH VOLTAGE LINES CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. DON"T PEE ON HIGH VOLTAGE LINES! Sad

Sounds like a nominee for the Darwin Awards...

Just an update from my original post. I noticed after staying with the PM that my testicle size may have flu tuated. Is that possible? I woke up one morning and they felt normal. Maybe they have slowed down and I am emptying them faster than they produce ! LoL. I do remain to have function, but just freaked me out the day I noticed it. I am just going to take it slow and stay on the 500mg at night. Its weird to have changes on such a low dose.

Sorry if that sounded inappropriate..

Not innapropriate were all here too learn

I post far worse

Lol

Julie

(08-09-2013, 08:50 PM)wantingmore72 Wrote:  Just an update from my original post. I noticed after staying with the PM that my testicle size may have flu tuated. Is that possible? I woke up one morning and they felt normal. Maybe they have slowed down and I am emptying them faster than they produce ! LoL. I do remain to have function, but just freaked me out the day I noticed it. I am just going to take it slow and stay on the 500mg at night. Its weird to have changes on such a low dose.

I think it's normal for your body to undergo fluctuations. Our bodies' processes are dynamic rather than static.

As for having changes with just 500 mg of pm, it's possible your body is very sensitive to pm.

(08-09-2013, 09:23 PM)wantingmore72 Wrote:  Sorry if that sounded inappropriate..

I think what you said is fine.

(05-09-2013, 10:41 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  What's the secret for keeping them up there Karren? I can send them to their "room" but they always come back down.

Hello Doodlebug,
here are some links regarding tucking:

http://www.vice.com/read/rio-de-vagina-0000210-v19n5
http://static.webcdn.net.br/12f40fcb_e5d...0f21b3.jpg
http://www.lor3.org/dump/sexchange.jpg
http://clubedemeninosehomens.blogspot.co...el/Tucking
http://fernandakalima.blogspot.com.br/20...rsion.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzp9tbedh7Q
http://wiki.susans.org/index.php/Tucking_and_taping

Linda

Hi Linda! Welcome to the conversation BTW. That first article was hilariously written. (Everyone, even if you don't ever want to tuck yourself, you should read that). Maybe I'm naive but I never heard half of those metaphors for a guys junk in my life.

The Japanese method is ...amazing! I'm not going to glue myself together this afternoon but I promise, there will be a lot of trial runs (without the glue) in the days leading up to when I do actually try it. That was completely new to me and I'm so glad you shared it Linda! Have YOU ever done it? Do you know if there's a way to release the glue if you need to "exit" for some reason?

Oh cool links. I am not so crazy on the glue, but I wanna try some others lol. i am not as experienced in dressing, but it is something i want to get better at.

(22-09-2013, 09:36 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Welcome to the conversation BTW.

Thank you Doodlebug

Quote:That first article was hilariously written.

My knowledge in NBE is low compared to many (most?) of the members. Therefore I could't add something useful to the most of the conversations.
At the moment I don't have any questions. They will arise when my knowledge in NBE increases. The things I want to know were answered by the forum search.

I am from germany and for me it is hard to understand some of the threads because they were written in nice english with a wide range of vocabulary. It's not always simplified english.
A nice side-effect beside learning NBE is that I can improve my active/passive vocabulary and reading skills with breast nexus Smile

Quote:That was completely new to me and I'm so glad you shared it Linda.

"You name it, you've got it" I was told when I tried to order parts by description instead of a partnumber from our stock in USA.

It's always the same. Without the correct "keywords" you are not able to find anything. The keyword you have to know is "tucking". Now, with the correct keyword it's easy for you to find more information.
For me it was the same with the acronym "NBE". NBE is something you have to know! Just as: BB, BO, EPO, FG, GR, MSM, NB, PSO, NR, PM, BA, BC, BT, LT, MT, TF, SNR, NR, T, E, SRS etc.
The thread opener here had the same problem: Commonly Used Acronyms

Quote:Have YOU ever done it? Do you know if there's a way to release the glue if you need to "exit" for some reason?

There was never a problem with removing the glue (superglue also). The direct opposite comes true due to the flexibility of the skin. I didn't found a glue which adhere to my skin Latex milk, Mastix, superglue don't work, so I use tape. If you try the Mastix, there is no need to buy the "Mastix remover". You can use alcohol instead, it's much cheaper.

Linda

(25-09-2013, 09:52 PM)Linda_G Wrote:  There was never a problem with removing the glue (superglue also). The direct opposite comes true due to the flexibility of the skin. I didn't found a glue which adhere to my skin Latex milk, Mastix, superglue don't work, so I use tape. If you try the Mastix, there is no need to buy the "Mastix remover". You can use alcohol instead, it's much cheaper.

Linda

I would think a medical adhesive would be your best bet. Allegro medical sells a Hollister 7730 adhesive and remover. The only issue I see is that the instructions say not to apply directly to the skin (it's a spray). I would imagine this is due to the propellant used. If you sprayed it on a paper towel and apply it that way while it's still a liquid it should work. It's one of those types that you wait until it's "tacky" (both surfaces) and then bring the two surfaces together to form the bond. It's best to have positive hold on the bond for about 20 minutes. Use the remover to wipe away any excess. (this worked great on breast forms back when I used such things)
I wish I could tuck Sad
I had surgery as an infant in that area that closed off the canals. The few times I've tried I almost passed out - saw stars for an hour. I've had hernia surgery since, which made it even more impossible! Just the thought makes me want to sit quietly with an ice bag in my crotch.
I do ok with a decent gaff, but they're difficult to find in a style other than a thong.
(but they are out there Smile )

-j

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon