Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Musings on brain rewiring trial

Hello breast friends, Big Grin

It's been about 3.5 weeks since I started drawing down my pm intake. I've been taking spearmint for about 2.5 weeks. So far it looks like the brain rewiring is holding for me. I also haven't had any issues with the spearmint as of now. Hopefully I'll be able to stay on course with this revised regime.

Maybe it's just my imagination, but it seems like the spearmint is throttling my libido more than pm has ever done, despite the high doses of pm I've been taking before. I hope this comes with a decline in the growth of body hair, especially on my face.

Has anyone else had a such an experience with spearmint in regards to libido or body hair?

Flame,
No comments on spearmint as not tried,

PM though and libido with me is still through the roof, making mine worse,

BUT

that could be because I am getting turned on by myself and the growth, which is umm odd ?

Julie

(05-09-2013, 03:50 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello breast friends, Big Grin

It's been about 3.5 weeks since I started drawing down my pm intake. I've been taking spearmint for about 2.5 weeks. So far it looks like the brain rewiring is holding for me. I also haven't had any issues with the spearmint as of now. Hopefully I'll be able to stay on course with this revised regime.

Maybe it's just my imagination, but it seems like the spearmint is throttling my libido more than pm has ever done, despite the high doses of pm I've been taking before. I hope this comes with a decline in the growth of body hair, especially on my face.

Has anyone else had a such an experience with spearmint in regards to libido or body hair?

No and yes and it makes sense.

Spearmint is a fairly powerful anti-androgen. It'd make sense that it'd throttle a male libido... I never had one to throttle, instead NBE has awakened my female one.

But yes, spearmint has been slowing my body hair growth and has caused some of it to simply stop growing. Even more so than the chinese skullcap had already done.

Just started spearmint a few day's ago(1 tab-2x per day),couldn't drink the tea all day to measure if anything was working.Also added BO at the same time(2x daily),but got this huge migraine when combined together.So,just taking 1 of each within 8hrs til I can adjust,also battling the flu!.

I can't recall getting the migraine's when I started NBE,maybe a headache,but certainly not a pounding one.Ragweed count was off the chart yesterday so who know's!

Hey Flame! I was just about to message you and ask how the spearmint is going. I'd really like to take a good anti-androgen but the Pharma's are just too scary. I'm hoping to get two birds with one stone (breast boost and head hair regrowth). Good to hear it's going well. I'm guessing you're one of only a handful using spearmint but many are waiting on your experience. I know I am!

I have been drinking about 20 oz of fairly strong spearmint/decaf green tea blend from spearmint I grow in my garden for about two months now.

I have noticed that the hair on my arms has gotten a lot thinner and slower growing, and the body hair almost everywhere else has really slowed down.
No hair regrowth, but the exodus seems to have stopped for now.

No luck on the face hair, on a good day the best look I can pull off is that of a horse faced, middle aged looking betty with PCOS, boat feet, and ape hands. Meh.

Maybe i could pass as a librarian? Shhhh.

Hi Flame,

In my experience too much PM dramatically increases my libido. Maybe the decrease you're seeing is related to lowering your PM dose rather than the spearmint?

Pure supposition on my part... I have no experience whatsoever with spearmint.

Misty

(05-09-2013, 10:13 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Hey Flame! I was just about to message you and ask how the spearmint is going. I'd really like to take a good anti-androgen but the Pharma's are just too scary. I'm hoping to get two birds with one stone (breast boost and head hair regrowth). Good to hear it's going well. I'm guessing you're one of only a handful using spearmint but many are waiting on your experience. I know I am!

I'll try keep you up to date on my experience with spearmint. Feel free to ask questions anytime. Smile

I don't have any issues or concerns with male balding, so I'm not sure if I'll notice any effect spearmint may have on head hair regrowth.

(05-09-2013, 11:52 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  Hi Flame,

In my experience too much PM dramatically increases my libido. Maybe the decrease you're seeing is related to lowering your PM dose rather than the spearmint?

Pure supposition on my part... I have no experience whatsoever with spearmint.

Misty

I don't think an excess of pm increases my libido, quite the opposite actually. Perhaps this is related to my breasts not being an erogenous zone for me? The few times before I've lowered my pm dosage, I noticed my libidio slightly increased. That's why I suspect the spearmint is taking the offensive in this regard.

I noticed while drinking the tea,body hair was growing slower,as for facial it wasn't a big change.But like I said earlier,I couldn't really measure it because I wasn't drinking enough(2 to 3 cups).Still to early for the capsules,but would love to benefit in the libidoRolleyes

Hey Misty! Long time no see. Welcome back old friend.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon