Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to Ainterol

I was kind of nervous to take progesterone. I have to read a little more about it and uses. I do have growth its so weird that it kind of took off. I have solid masses behind my nipples and some fat redistribution I believe. After my next two week period I will post some progress pics if anything has changed.

(18-09-2013, 03:42 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  Hi Flamsaber,

Wow you've got some serious growth over there! May I know what dosage are you taking? Do you take PM with anything else?

Thank you! Big Grin

This is my NBE regime:

*2,000 mg-2,500mg of Pueraria Mirifica.
500 mg of PABA.
1,200 mg of Calcium
800 mg of Spearmint
1/4 tsp of Progesterone Cream (Applied 2x daily to inner wrists)

*Sunday-Tuesday, 2,500 mg each day
Wednesday-Saturday, 2,000 mg each day

I recently added Spearmint to my regime. Everything else I've been using for a while.

Hi wantingmore72,

I used to take 6x610mg GNC Fenugreek pills with 1x2500mg Promensil Red Clover pills and I did feel dizzy once in a while, might be caused by my exercise + low carbs diet, and fenugreek further eat away my blood sugar. Btw can't wait to see your pics Big Grin

Hi flamesabers,

Thanks for sharing your regime, might venture into something similar after trying out 1 month with PM. Btw I have a few questions, hope you don't mind:
1. At what dosage did you start feeling the effect of PM? Do you feel anything during low dosage (eg 500mg)?
2. Do calcium really helps our body to absorb PM? As in do you feel PM is doing better after taking calcium?
3. Do you feel PM works better after taking PC?

(19-09-2013, 01:27 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  1. At what dosage did you start feeling the effect of PM? Do you feel anything during low dosage (eg 500mg)?

I haven't micromanaged my NBE regime to the extent of finding out what is the bare minimal of pm I need for growth and brain rewiring. I don't know if a dose as low as 500 mg would be effective for me. I would suspect no, considering I used to have to take 4,000 mg of pm to keep up the brain rewiring before I introduced spearmint into my regime.

(19-09-2013, 01:27 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  2. Do calcium really helps our body to absorb PM? As in do you feel PM is doing better after taking calcium?

According to Ainterol it does. Tongue

I don't feel anything specific when I take pm, with or without calcium. It takes times for the physical and mental effects to kick in.

(19-09-2013, 01:27 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  3. Do you feel PM works better after taking PC?

I see both more as independent components that are helpful with developing breasts. I'm currently using PC to help round out my breasts. In the past I used PC to prevent estrogen dominance.

While I think it's good you're asking lots of questions, I would caution against copying my regime or anyone else's down to the letter. Everybody's body is different. NBE regimes may also evolve over time for a variety of reasons. For me, I've made changes in my regime primarily for continual brain rewiring. For others it may be more about minimizing side-effects or restarting or speeding up breast growth. My advice is to start slow and simple with NBE herbs to determine what are the strengths and weaknesses of the your NBE regime. When you're starting out, I don't think the big issue is finding the perfect regime, but rather crafting a regime that triggers signs of change after a certain while. As you gain more experience it'll become easier to fine-tune your regime.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon