Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any Info on BO

Hi all, I'm interested in hearing people's experience with bovine ovary, either past or present as I'm considering going down that road but just want to hear from ppl that have actually used it.
Cheers

Took for two weeks abd effects lasted 3 weeks with spurts of growth. Stopped taking because I don't want to transition, but makes butt grow quick, and areolas perkup and widen.

Ooh aerolas,perk up and widen sound good

Must admit i would rather add micronised progesterone later too do similar

Julie

I know right! I'm pretty interested in BO especially since I herd it aroumatizes you do you know if that's true? And how's long does it take for this process

From what I've read at least 3 month's to see any result's....So if your wanting to get the feminization by adding BO,make sure you do your research and that your body can handle the change's.

So far it's been a rough start for me,all most 2 week's on BO.

When you take bo the results are both mezmerizing and scary. The fact of what can happen is the only thing that keeps me away from the urge to take bo.

(18-09-2013, 02:14 AM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  From what I've read at least 3 month's to see any result's....So if your wanting to get the feminization by adding BO,make sure you do your research and that your body can handle the change's.

So far it's been a rough start for me,all most 2 week's on BO.
Sorry,it's 6 Month's and change's are permanent,but also noticed that I was incredibly hungry and probably put a few pound's on.

Are you doing BO with PM, or just the BO? Would one mess with the other?

This stuff is fascinating, but really quite scary as well. I want to add to the hips and behind department, but I am still really unsure about this stuff.

We are guinea pigs, and the siren call of the breast fairy is quite alluring.
Then she punches you in the chest with brass knuckles. (or at least it feels that way.)

(21-09-2013, 07:18 PM)JustEmily Wrote:  We are guinea pigs, and the siren call of the breast fairy is quite alluring.
Then she punches you in the chest with brass knuckles. (or at least it feels that way.)

But at least budding breasts are the result. Big Grin

I've decided to take bo again, I just ordered more. I don't know what it is but I keep feeling the need to grow more. So far no harm done and I'm fine since I'm happy with how I am. Looking forward to what I can achieve.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon