Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growing Breasts without pills or hormones

Hello Everyone,

I am a male and new to this site.

I've always been fascinated with women's breasts big or small and I really want a nice sexy pair of my own to fondle and caress.

But , I don't want to lose my genital functions.

I would like to be a between a B - C cup.

I don't want take pills or hormones either.

Is there anything I can do?

Any advice would really help.

Noogleberry I guess maybe a pm lotion.

Noogleberry, massage, hypnotism, and changing your diet are all good options.

(18-09-2013, 12:52 PM)echapman Wrote:  Noogleberry, massage, hypnotism, and changing your diet are all good options.

Thank you.

Is there anything you can recommend?

I would like to try hypnotism and massages.

I have been using home made suction devices for years and went from an A cup to almost a C... they are very easy and cheap to build..... an easy system to make is described in V's post here..... www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16326.

(18-09-2013, 01:13 PM)karren Wrote:  I have been using home made suction devices for years and went from an A cup to almost a C... they are very easy and cheap to build..... an easy system to make is described in V's post here..... www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16326.

I live with my parent so I can't get a pump or even the materials for it.

Any free hypnosis?

If you have an auto parts store or a harbor freight you can get a pump cheap.... the you can use common plastic cups or mugs or plumbing pipe parts and make your own.... separately no one would suspect but combined..... you need to think out of the box! lol

(18-09-2013, 02:48 PM)karren Wrote:  If you have an auto parts store or a harbor freight you can get a pump cheap.... the you can use common plastic cups or mugs or plumbing pipe parts and make your own.... separately no one would suspect but combined..... you need to think out of the box! lol

You said auto parts store for a pump.

What kind of pump should I get?

I'll try looking for one today.

You also said plastic cups

like what kind of plastic cups?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon