Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for input

Heart 

Hi Everyone,

I've been very feminine internally for as long as I can remember, and I've always wanted to develop a more feminine body.

I just ordered some Ainterol PM, and plan to take it with some fenugreek, red clover, and Saw Palmetto.

I'm also wearing a corset for 6-8 hours a day, to slim my waist a little.
I run a lot and eat well and i'm in good health

Do you think it would be wise to start with a lose dose of each, taken in the morning?

Thanks

-Krissy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Skip the red clover.

Uh

You, look good too me

Julie

Yah my name is the stranger and i am here to find out some info on growing my breasts without paying alot or using dangerous chemicals. Anybody got any good ideas

Hello Krissy.

Welcome to the board. Smile

I suggest sticking with just pm for the time being. You may not need to take the other herbs to initiate breast development.

Wow. If I didn't know better, judging by that picture, I'd guess you are a genetic girl. Nicely done! Ainterol PM plus an anti androgen (Saw Palmetto or the latest experimental herb - Spearmint) if you want, is all I'd recommend. I'm happy with my progress so far. Welcome to the conversation by the way!

aww thanks for the compliments <3

I do have a fairly fem body naturally, so I'm hoping my breasts come in nicely Smile

I keep checking my mail in anticipation, I'm so excited to get started.

I think i'll start with the PM for now, and start taking Saw Palmetto or Spearmint in the coming weeks.

Which seems to work better?

Its more what works for you Krissy.
Give PM a couple weeks at 500mg a day and see how you feel and your body reacts. Then you can pretty much judge what you are going to need.
And welcome to our little world. You look great gurl!
I adore the fishnet stockings.

Nice bod, Krissy!! That's a good head start!!

*is jealous of your legs*

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon