Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

More about BO

Ooooh sounds good

I am having similar with body rewiring

The other day after dumping the fluids the normal way, I put my hand on my tummy which has become very erogenous of late and omg started off again , went all warm and got very heated

Julie

Ps
That will get lotus all excited
X

To smallfry

After your respond definitely want ti try BO now

(20-11-2013, 09:33 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Ooooh sounds good

I am having similar with body rewiring

The other day after dumping the fluids the normal way, I put my hand on my tummy which has become very erogenous of late and omg started off again , went all warm and got very heated

Julie

Ps
That will get lotus all excited
X

TongueHuh,lol

What was the topic here, again?

Heh, heh, Patti you crack me up.Smile
I think your thread was highjacked...

Apologies Patti

L.

Sorry

Smallfry,
Don't be sorry. You were dealing with the point. One of your comments just got taken off on a tangent. I think we're back now. Thanks for sticking with it. Patti

Well, it's been 2+ months since I started taking BO. Time for a little update.

Someone asked in a message a while back if I had noticed a difference in body odor since being on BO. At that time, about a month after starting, there had been no change, but that is no longer true. The last 2-3 weeks I have noticed a peculiarly different smell. It's hard to define, but definitely a body odor, and most prominent when sweating. The best way to put it would be to say that it's similar to my normal odor, but fainter, and sweeter. And it's not just confined to areas that are normally more "odorous", like pits, feet, etc. It's an allover thing. I first noticed it on my pillow one morning. More of a curiosity than any kind of concern. (Unless it gets worse).

There has been growth, some good, some not. I tried to be patient, and waited a month to take any measurements. Nothing had changed. Had visitors for a week over Thanksgiving, and dosing was hit and miss. After everyone left, decided to "make up for lost time", and bumped the dosage from 12, (close guess, Abi) to 15/day. Since then is when I noticed the smell change. The growth may well have been occurring before then.

I have picked up 1/2 inch in the waist. Angry Not good. But that may also be part of eating great during the holidays. If so, will be easier to lose. Strange part of that, is that I had noticed that my waist was becoming a bit more defined, which is why I got out the tape. I thought I had lost some waistline, when I had actually gained. The hip measurement explained this, as it is now 1 and 1/2 " larger. SmileJust enough to show.

Butt is pushing 1 and 1/2 inches larger. Smile Hope it starts growing faster than the love handles soon. Tops of thighs are each an inch better. (Love the way it makes nylons whisper).Big Grin No real way to measure it, but my abdomen appears to be filling out. Could be wishful thinking. Areolas are a little darker, but only slightly, if any, larger.

Breasts have gone dormant.Angry While that pisses me off, it also reminds me of when I postulated that perhaps other areas of our bodies may have different types of E receptors. 1..There has been growth other than my breasts, and I have been off any form of E since the second week of starting BO. 2..I was not getting butt growth from PM while I was taking that. This leads me to believe it may indeed be worthwhile to start back up on the PM without worrying about any conflict with BO. So I will be ordering more PM.

When I upped the dosage, I had 3-4 days of extreme tiredness and achiness. Had to just fight through that. Wasn't sick or anything else. I assume it was the change in the amount of BO. Never had any strange reaction when first starting BO. It may or may not be related, but I have been getting more sleep lately, too. (Except when that damned chinaman got me going late in here.)

Probably the least welcome change Angry is an increase in my libido. Wasn't something I wanted. Would hit that with an anti-androgen, except that I'm out, and really am trying to refrain from doing anything to disturb whatever my T level is right now. Supposedly BO needs the T to convert to E, so should leave that alone. I can always hit that later, if the BO doesn't work out. If BO does prove to work, then I just may have to settle for dealing with a more excitable member in return for growth improvements.

I haven't experienced any of the increased hair growth some have mentioned. If anything, the areas that I have epilated lately seem to be growing back slower. Definitely finer, too. I wouldn't have noticed, because I usually shave my chest in the shower. To save time while we had visitors, I didn't shave it. Then, when everyone had gone, I had enough growth to epilate, and in the time since, I have seen a big difference. Don't know if BO has anything to do with that.

That's about all right now. I hope this keeps panning out, but I wish the required dosage was lower. 4 days/bottle is gonna burn through what I have in about 7 weeks. I'll give it another month before I decide whether or not to get the final 3 month supply. Even at Swansons prices, that's still over $45/month just to try something.

Take care, all! Patti

Are you still using BO? When did you quit? What were the final results?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon