Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

More about BO

Patti isn't joking, mine shrank to 1/4 the size, but with erections coming back after being off pm for a week erections are about 3/4 the Size. If you want a fem body and still have function then surgery or constant on off pm. Though with pm you lose a lot of what you gain doing on off.

Yes, they have it right, you do need to decide what you want. The effects don't go away.

I tend to do the on off thing with PM, but even then there is a loss in potency, although not performance.

Holmes

Can you clarify potency and performance

Do you mean less swimmers but erections ok ?

Thanks

Julie

Those swimmers are pretty unpredictable,

Caught me off guard on an occasion or two Rolleyes

Hey Patty! Been awhile.

I took some ass pics a few months ago. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14622&page=6

I've been on 8 pills of Swanson's BO a day for a couple of months as well. Haven't noticed much of anything from it yet though. I guess time will tell on that.

Don't get erections anymore, but I think that's more of a long term effect of various forms of estrogens and antiandrogens than of BO lol... Can still get off with some effort but the product is a very minute amount and clear. I think I killed my "swimmers" finally.

Ah well, good luck with the BO!

(09-11-2013, 09:10 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Hey Patty! Been awhile.

I took some ass pics a few months ago. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14622&page=6

I've been on 8 pills of Swanson's BO a day for a couple of months as well. Haven't noticed much of anything from it yet though. I guess time will tell on that.

Don't get erections anymore, but I think that's more of a long term effect of various forms of estrogens and antiandrogens than of BO lol... Can still get off with some effort but the product is a very minute amount and clear. I think I killed my "swimmers" finally.

Ah well, good luck with the BO!

It's good to hear from you again Sarah! Cool Smile

Out of curiosity, do you use BO with or without pm?

I can relate to the lack of erections and the likelihood of killing off my "swimmers."

My swimmers can drown , there jobs done
Like to keep the erections as best I can though

Julie

julieTG
Quote:Holmes

Can you clarify potency and performance

Do you mean less swimmers but erections ok ?

Pretty much as you said, less swimmers, and no more standing to attention at the drop of a hat.

However after a small amount of coaxing, I last much longer, its actually improved my sex life in that regard. Wink

Good news

Julie

(09-11-2013, 02:37 PM)julieTG Wrote:  My swimmers can drown , there jobs done
Like to keep the erections as best I can though

Julie

That is the results I want. No more worries about baby making but want to still please my partner.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon