Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

More about BO

Smallfry

and sometimes insane female like sex drive.

tell us more ?

Julie

Yeah I took bo with pm at the same time. Though I want to say I had e dominance for a while because I always felt tired and had horrible headaches, but fighting thru it works. My areolas got darker too but that's normal breast developemnt from what I've heard. But yeah two days after being off bo the lactation ceases. Hopefully pay day ill have plenty of money to order but iff not I'm saving for my trip for my endo and hrt. Rather move up to the stronger stuff, although I'd like bigger areolas.

That was not the question

Dying to know what an insane female sex drive is or feels like ?

Julie

Julie,

Smallfry WAS answering the question. The one I had asked him in the post just before yours. you just didn't go back and see it.

?

must be me then as I still cannot spot the answer

Julie

Julie

Sorry,but I had to respond as wait for my turn in surgery,It's a lust that can't be satisfied,like being in heat,we talked about it on my life on Bo post!

L.

Oh you mean like my usual sexual state then 24/7

Julie

best of luck with surgery

Yes,your sex is on fire!

Tongue

(20-11-2013, 08:01 PM)Lotus_4(◦)(◦) Wrote:  Yes,your sex is on fire!

Tongue

Thanks Julie,

Doctor is delayed,some kind of emergency or something,moved to later in the afternoon.Hurry up and wait,it's flippin pissing me off!,I'm like let's do this!

To me female sex drive just keeps building up and goes on and on. Male, its builds up quick and is over. Sorry. I was going to try to avoid tmi but its pretty much simply said like a horny as hell girl grinding on guy for foreplay just the urge doesn't go away.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon