Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

lactation - hiding boobs is one thing ......

.... took wife to hospital today - totally irrelevant to this in a way - but we were detained in the Hospital for a few hours and I was aware of damp areas around my nipples - certainly nothing that one could mistake for streaming breast milk - but a bit tricky,,,, no really, really problematic!!!!!!..

So, as an alpha male (ish) what is the best way to hide the spontaneous milk emissions - especially when they are so hard to predict ?

Women wear the nipple pads

^ agree. I think you should be able to hide the pads pretty well under an undershirt.

Would like to know what your taking to produce milk so jealous

Yes, I'd like to know that too, been trying for ages.

(19-09-2013, 10:56 PM)Miranda-nata-est Wrote:  .... took wife to hospital today - totally irrelevant to this in a way - but  we were detained in the Hospital  for a few hours and I was aware of damp areas around my nipples - certainly nothing that one could mistake for  streaming breast milk - but a bit tricky,,,, no really, really problematic!!!!!!..

So,  as an alpha male (ish)  what is the best way to hide the spontaneous milk emissions - especially when they are so hard to predict ?  

If lactation is not what you desire, the kitchen herb, Sage, has been used to stop milk production.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon