Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stalling Your Growth!

Question 

I've been thinking about Stalled Growth and becoming E Dominate.So I'm sure someone can correct me,but when you overload your system with too much estrogen you'll stall your growth.I've done this as well,but when we say I'm ramping up my PM dose,do we know if it has any effect on overloading your system?

When that has happened to me I added PC,I used Smokey Mountain natural's progesterone cream.
The down side is it comes in 2oz,but at $12.00 it might seem a little more expensive if you consider other's come in 4oz,it avg's out to be $24.00.I can't take the smelly stuff,give's me a migraine,and no I'm not on their payroll!

So I did some research as usual and came up with detoxing,yeah I know nothing new there.But it should be discussed more when comes to stalling or overloading you system, so flushing your liver should be a priority right?

My question is,how long have you detoxed for and with what has been effective for you.I've had to stop NBE for now due to health issues and will work on detoxing,although will continue with massages which I think has helped with the growth that I had.

Thank you for your thought's......LotusSmile

Hey all,Old news perhaps,but....

Spearmint tea is also know as an appetite suppressant beneficial for weight loss.Knew to tea drinking myself since eliminating coffee I've found this to be helping in my weight loss (15lbs. Since 11/3) also on 1200 to 1500 calories a day.

My question is,(lame as sounds)what's the correct way too brew tea?,I've read from 5-10 minutes,(steeping) and boil the water and then not boil,any suggestions?

L. Smile

Lotus darling
With Breasts the size of yours dear we should all be learning of you

You talk we listen and obey

X

Julie

Hi Lotus. I have been drinking spearmint tea for years for its antiandrogenic properties, among other things. The label suggests 180 degree water and a minimum 5 minute steep time.

My method uses a 1L coffee press that produces about 4 -5 cups at a time. Toss in the loose spearmint leaves, dump in the water (mine is just off the boil) and let it sit 5 minutes or so. Swirl it up with a spoon and press.

Wonderful stuff.

Hugs, Robin

I would just follow the directions on the box. Boiling water just takes longer to cool off and be drinkable. Heating water until little bubbles are forming on the bottom of the pot is probably hot enough. Steeping time determines the strength of the flavor. The only tea I know of that is affected by steeping too long is green tea which turns very bitter if it steeps more than 3-5 minutes because the polyphenols oxidize and turn bitter. You can also put the tea into the basket of a coffee maker and brew it that way.

Thanks Julie,Robindee,Monkia,

Would you believe i finally got my F.S.Spearmint from Swansons yesterday!,it only took a month,lol.I'll try the suggestions,still a novice,but I'm liking it so far.

Julie,what a lovely comment!...I'm blushing!,what I've learned is all from here!!
I just keep plugging away,ya know,busy growing boobs 24/7....who said that?,I still love it!.

A while back I used PC,I think it helped do some shaping,but the info out there is conflicting,like whether if it helps us (bio's) or not,and the safety of it.Far beyond my level,but wouldn't it be nice to have some better info!

I feel like I learn something every time I'm here!...if I can contribute to your success I'm more than willing to help if I can! Wink

Lotus_4(◦)(◦) xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon