Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OwOwOw!

I recognize this only too well but strangely a couple of months back the pain subsided and the girls felt great. This week the pain has returned, but in my right nipple only. it looks as if that areola is expanding too. Any ideas ?

The pain I feel, after a little less than 2 months, is not severe, and it is intermittent. In fact, I am not sure that pain is the right term. It is a curious sensation more like a mild internal itch combined with tenderness bordering on soreness in and on the surface of the nipple. It results in a definite awareness/self-consciousness of my breasts when the sensation occurs. I do not feel any distinct budding at this point. Pressing on the nipple to feel for a bud causes some pain, as though there were some internal bruising.

Is there a thread which goes into the relationship and timing of sensations, soreness and pain to the onset of budding? I have seen references to a linkage between the two, but not an in-depth discussion.

I'm was born woman and pain and itching is normal. Also for them to feel a bit lumpy and the lump to be tender is normal too. That's just mammary gland and fatty tissue developing. Breasts usually remain itchy and tender until they stop growing. Some women have sore breasts or a sore spot for the rest of their lives and they will always be a bit tender. Not so tender that u can't massage them without pain but tender enough you would not want to ever get hit there.

(09-08-2013, 05:24 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Another thing you could do is 1000mg AM, 500mg mid day and 500mg at bedtime. That's what I'm doing and it seems to be working well.
You're taking AM AND PM?????

[/quote]
You're taking AM AND PM?????

[/quote]

Okay, now my head hurts more than my chest.

Hey, it's a 24/7 gig.

(27-11-2013, 12:59 PM)spanky Wrote:  Hey, it's a 24/7 gig.

But, is he taking PM in the A.M. or AM in the P.M.?

(28-11-2013, 01:30 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Or is it AM on the FM?

(28-11-2013, 06:54 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  
(28-11-2013, 01:30 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Or is it AM on the FM?
...DURING the p.m. or a.m.?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon