Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

People see what they want too see

Either, 1, they noticed and haven't said anything or just don't care, or, B, they still haven't noticed at all.
We'll see what happens when you become a D cup

(07-10-2013, 05:07 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Either, 1, they noticed and haven't said anything or just don't care, or, B, they still haven't noticed at all.

I have personally seen a guy with at least D's (likely closer to DD's or larger) in the mall here and no one appeared to have noticed.

ah Lotus

Indeed very good point,

The women would not show so much tact though, ?

Julie

(07-10-2013, 06:15 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(07-10-2013, 05:07 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Either, 1, they noticed and haven't said anything or just don't care, or, B, they still haven't noticed at all.

I have personally seen a guy with at least D's (likely closer to DD's or larger) in the mall here and no one appeared to have noticed.

I've been LOTS of what I assume are women with huge tits, although, because they look like they COULD be very overweight guys and have their heads nearly shaved, I can't be sure. Again, nobody seems to notice or say anything.
A good experiment: get a nice huge set of breast enhancers, like the ones from Special Trade, wear them in public and see if anyone says anything, even though you're in full guy mode, otherwise.

(07-10-2013, 10:59 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

I've been LOTS of what I assume are women with huge tits, although, because they look like they COULD be very overweight guys and have their heads nearly shaved, I can't be sure. Again, nobody seems to notice or say anything.
A good experiment: get a nice huge set of breast enhancers, like the ones from Special Trade, wear them in public and see if anyone says anything, even though you're in full guy mode, otherwise.

this one had about a 3-5 day beard

(07-10-2013, 11:03 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(07-10-2013, 10:59 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

this one had about a 3-5 day beard

Okay, then, most likely it was a guy. I DO know of two women near here that have a minor beard, and, when I first saw them, I thought they were men until I heard them talking. As they're overweight and wear many layers (I think both are transients) it's hard to tell, otherwise.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon