Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interested in complete Feminization. Some tips?

Hi all!

After years of trying to push it away, I have recently embraced my desire since puberty to become a girl, the girl I always was inside. I love being feminine and the feel of feminine clothes. It dosen`t feel sexual, it just feels "right" for me.

Right now, I`m 5'7'' and 148 Lbs, 29 years old. I`m planning to lose some more weight, but just want a few tips.

From peopel's experience here, I definitely want to use PM. BO looks interesting as well. Can someone fill me in on how I should use them, or if I should combine? I know Ainiterol seems to be the best PM brand.

One thing I really want besides tittays is facial feminization and fat redistribution. Can anyone who has been on PM attest to any effects in these issues? Can you pass as female well enough after some time on PM and/or BO? Pics? Comparisons?

Right now, I am taking Reishi and Hops for Anti-Androgenic Effects (as per this study: http://endometabol.com/?page=article&article_id=3644

I will also be taking Spearmint Tincture soon.

For Estrogen before I get on Ainiterol I will be taking Solgar PM, which does have some PM in it. Just started last week on a different herbal estrogen mix, so nothing yet.

This form really made me see that herbal works for breast growth (with PM at least). I`m praying it does for overall feminization/demasculinization as well.

Hi and welcome.
I have used Ainterol 500mg R1's for going on 18 months with a calcium supplement.
One pill in morn and one at nite. Others here take more some take less.
It pretty much depends on what works for you.
Face has got a little rounder, skin a little softer. better hair and nails and
34B breasts. From a mental stand point its kinda odd.
As close as I can come to describing it is that it makes you feel feminine
pretty much 24/7 even when you are not in full girl attire.
Most but not all experience a drop in libido and the desire to dress tends
to drop.

Good luck hon and welcome to our little club

Elis
The question I ask is

If we come off pm, do we go back too make thinking mode or are we then female wired ?

Julie

That's a good question Julie.
And its one I don't want to try to find out lol.
I am curious about the answer tho.

(25-09-2013, 12:13 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Elis
The question I ask is

If we come off pm, do we go back too make thinking mode or are we then female wired ?

Julie

Julie you've asked the same question in three different places,Big Grin but I'll answer it here, for me.
I've been on PM for three years next month. Most of this year I've been on and off for up to 6 weeks or so at a time, for various reasons, which I won't go into.

When I stop taking it, the cross dressing comes back after a 2 or 3 weeks. When I re-start it goes away after 2 or 3 weeks and at that stage I can do it or not as circumstance permit but it doesn't bother me either way.
As I've said many times, I don't get any 're-wiring' at all so that doesn't change on or off PM.

Anyone have tips on BO dosage? I just really really want to be a girl physically so badly you have no idea. I need it.

I could care less if my stupid dick shriveled to nothing. Good riddance to annoying rubbish. I`m already getting my first electro appointment sunday, the first of many.

What are the best herbal anti androgens? Do they really show a difference in lowering levels of T on an Endo's tests? I want my T to be as low as a cis woman's.

(25-09-2013, 12:13 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Elis
The question I ask is

Julie

So far in my own self experiments I have found that I remain the same mentally either on or off of PM, but I do tend to be a major grump (I could use a stronger more apt word) when I'm off of PM which until I tried PM I had to keep under a very tight control, oddly now I find It doesn't affect me as badly as it used to when I go off of PM for an extended time.

Basically before I tried PM it was about the same as every day being an extremely stressful one no matter how good things actually were, it's not as bad now when I go off of it for a time but it is still there.

What is BO? I've seen this mentioned in a few places but no clue.

I too wonder what the best herbal antiandrogens are.

I was using saw palmetto till i started growing body hair that was thicker and longer and darker than I have ever seen. Did some more research on saw palmetto and found that half the sites say it is an antiandrogen, and half the sites call it a antiestrogen. I ASSUME the increase in body hair is because of TESTOSTERONE boosts?

Black Cohosh is now my only antiandrogen. I hope its strong enough to do what I need.

(25-09-2013, 11:57 AM)Elisaustin Wrote:  Most but not all experience a drop in libido and the desire to dress tends
to drop.

If I stop taking my medication for my pituitary tumor.... prolactin levels rise and my feminine urges totally disappear.... like it did for almost 10 years... I've experimented with it and it's repeatable....

Solar PM complex has very little PM... compared to what members here take.... but its available locally at The Vitamins Shoppe.....

Well so far I`ve been on PM 1 week 2000 mg /day. No real changes.

But then again I've always felt girly, since I am female mentally.

Maybe one thing I've noticed is that I've become more "aware" of my breasts, I guess? Still small boy nipples and no real change, but what do you expect for 1 week, eh?

should I up things to 3000?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon