Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interested in complete Feminization. Some tips?

(04-10-2013, 11:11 PM)Cecilia Claire Wrote:  Well so far I`ve been on PM 1 week 2000 mg /day. No real changes.

But then again I've always felt girly, since I am female mentally.

Maybe one thing I've noticed is that I've become more "aware" of my breasts, I guess? Still small boy nipples and no real change, but what do you expect for 1 week, eh?

should I up things to 3000?

It's going to take longer than a week before changes will start to occur. I would say a month is the bare minimum before you might notice something. You may need to bump up your dose to 3,000 mg eventually, but in the meantime I think you need to give pm more time to do its thing. Wink

Ok, I`ll stick with 2000 until near the end of october.

What was the first thing that changed for you?

(05-10-2013, 12:16 AM)Cecilia Claire Wrote:  Ok, I`ll stick with 2000 until near the end of october.

I experienced sensations like tingling and soreness in my breasts. The first physical change was fat redistribution to my breasts. The first big milestone for me was getting a "lump" behind my areolas.

Hey CC,
During your first couple of weeks you might notice that you skin feels softer,that's your first clue that something is working.I hope you consider the advice that your getting from members that have gone through this already.

Maybe you haven't thought of this yet,but your getting to skip the part of discovery that most members had to go through(starting with herbs that don't work,wasting money,etc).As you want all this to excel,try to keep a journal and document (pics) your changes,this way you'll see what's happening.

Good luck,and good breast growing!Smile

(05-10-2013, 12:16 AM)Cecilia Claire Wrote:  ...What was the first thing that changed for you?

Cecilia, the very first thing I noticed before anything else was a dull ache in the testicles. Think getting wracked on the top bar of a bicycle, constantly.

(25-09-2013, 01:00 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  When I stop taking it, the cross dressing comes back after a 2 or 3 weeks. When I re-start it goes away after 2 or 3 weeks and at that stage I can do it or not as circumstance permit but it doesn't bother me either way.
As I've said many times, I don't get any 're-wiring' at all so that doesn't change on or off PM.

Pansy-Mae,

It seems to me that if the "cross-dressing comes back" after 2 or 3 weeks off PM, and then goes away when you get back on, that you are indeed experiencing a similar "brain rewiring" that many of us here get from PM. At least that is how most of us are defining "brain rewiring."

Misty

(05-10-2013, 02:22 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(05-10-2013, 12:16 AM)Cecilia Claire Wrote:  Ok, I`ll stick with 2000 until near the end of october.

I experienced sensations like tingling and soreness in my breasts. The first physical change was fat redistribution to my breasts. The first big milestone for me was getting a "lump" behind my areolas.

I definitely feel "something" behind my left breast. I'm pretty sure it wasn`t there before. Both nipples can be sensitive if I squeeze them. Should I massage this in any way? Will the other side catch up?

I still think when you start to bud and that acorn starts to form is the best part of journey.
The start of female puberty was such a rush for me, even the sore part was enjoyable in a odd kind of way.
I am thinking not quite to the 3rd month.

(22-10-2013, 02:06 AM)Cecilia Claire Wrote:  
(05-10-2013, 02:22 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  

I definitely feel "something" behind my left breast. I'm pretty sure it wasn`t there before. Both nipples can be sensitive if I squeeze them. Should I massage this in any way? Will the other side catch up?

If it's not tender (like sore muscle tender) then it sounds like a "fat pad"... Which is an early step. The right side may not "catch up" exactly... My left is more developed than my right, but the right side hasn't fallen further behind, it's kept pace.
I'd estimate 2 to 4 weeks, maybe sooner, before you notice budding.
Massage is always recommended... But you're not trying to "break up" the tissue,just keep it invigorated and improve blood flow.

I didn't get budding until I added fenugreek to my PM... It may have been coincidental, but the progress and budding are much more pronounced if I take FG with PM.

Good Luck Smile

-j

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon