Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gender Switching,

How weird today ,

Over the last few weeks have happily been alpha sort of male, and just growing breasts, paradox or what ?

Wondering what they are going too look like etc , not really worn a bra , only on and off and then

TODAY

BANG GIRL MODE,

Feet went silky smooth, (thats girl mode every time for me)
Desire too wear the Bra, put on as soon as got too office, it was like a hunger,
Been a little bitchy this morning, not angry, but literally sweet bitchy ?
I am leaning too the left where I normally lean too the right

THIS MEANS GIRL MODE,

Also sexually I need too be taken, sex drive high, but I am like a girl on heat with take me on the back ?

Julie

Do you like the change in thinking?

Partially yes and partially no ?
Julie

You know you talk about the sex drive thing ......

Just wondering - I guess there are those who will know ... whether once into the breast growth phase (and hence feminisation to a greater or lesser degree), one suddenly starts producing female pheromones which may well be auto-arousing to a biological male.

I too find that far from male sex drive diminishing - it has gone trough the roof (as has capability).

Ironically though, my sex centre has shifted to primarily breast oriented and the less intense but far more prolonged 'female style response' - for want of a better phrase. I still get great huge pleasure from the male response and the sharing of this with my female other half - I certainly would not wish to lose it - a mix of the two is nirvana.

So what do we think - do the pheromones have it?

Cheers

David

Davidb

Agree with you

My spike is through the roof

Not sure it's pheronemones though I think it's my own breasts

Others have had this too as e in early stages increased desired levels and performance then flumped,

So do not expect the spiked desire too last

You never know though

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon