Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bras, How Important are they

As someone who is entirely new to NBE for the most part and only has slight growth (under a 34a but getting there). I read a lot about the importance of a bra in shaping and obviously comfort and support. But for shaping, especially for a male who has no desire to transition, is there any bras to recommend that doesnt push the breasts outward too noticeably and any good seamless brands to recommend to avoid the strap and underwire concern. I love pushups and under wires for around the house but for out and about especially for when I'm with the gf I would like something more concealing and such but still provides the ability to shape so they dont develop droopy :/

I typically wear a sports bra every day... along with a corset and other lingerie under my male clothes..... no one really notices.... they provide good support and keep me from hurting myself.... once you get over a B its more necessary..... less than a B its optional.... most of us wear them because we like to vs have to...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon