Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

more growth

Well I ran out of pm and been on bo for 4 days and hit another growth spurt. This time though it seems hips/love handles are growing more round and wide , and are almost wider than my chest and shirts are staring to hug them. Wasn't planning on this but don't mind at all.

That's great smallfry,
What is your dosage while you've been on BO?. It's not hard to imagine that our body continue's to react and get growth after stopping PM.That 1/4 in. Has turned into a 1/2 inch for me,so I don't doubt it all.Hope to see your results soon.

Best of luck to ya!Smile

(29-09-2013, 10:26 PM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  That's great smallfry,
What is your dosage while you've been on BO?. It's not hard to imagine that our body continue's to react and get growth after stopping PM.That 1/4 in. Has turned into a 1/2 inch for me,so I don't doubt it all.Hope to see your results soon.

Best of luck to ya!Smile
Just saw your dosage on another thread!

That is awesome SF! Still no face changes? It's hard to believe with so many body changes!

Can we get a pic of your full body, if that's ok? (clothed of course Tongue)

There are a few things that I can't really point out. And getting kind of scared from bo again and thinking I should take a break before continuing.

Why not try cycling,or lower your doses or every other day,etc.Are you feeling pressured ?

Yeah I might lower the doses a little.

(02-10-2013, 07:16 AM)smallfry Wrote:  Yeah I might lower the doses a little.

I took my first dose last night on an empty stomach and woke up early with my breasts doing all sorts of things. itches, small pains, swelling and tingling. Sound anything like yours? Ive never felt them do anything in the last week till i took the bo.

Well finally got the courage to do this. With bra on. 36 c I believe

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice!! Lucky you!! I'd think they're more B's, but they COULD be C's.
GROW, girl, GROW!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon